Admin / Trusted Player Tool - Game Save Visualiser

MirageUK

Not got chance to review player data or dates yet but some structures I aren't loading as they contain a property type I've not yet handled.  Once they hit this property read they stop reading in so don't include all the properties that ASV needs.

I'll get it sorted once I work out what I need to read in for these types.

Thanks for your patience.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

On 12/16/2023 at 9:25 AM, MirageUK said:
  • Wild Tab 
    • All dinos are 100% mature.  Uncheck "Tameable".  Babies technically aren't tameable so aren't included as part of the default filter.

That makes me think, why are some Alphas listed even when "Tameable" is checked ? For example, with "Tameable" checked, we see the Alphas Carnos, Megalodons, Raptors and Rex, but not the Alphas Mosasaurs and Tusoteuthis.

6 hours ago, Elgar said:

That makes me think, why are some Alphas listed even when "Tameable" is checked ? For example, with "Tameable" checked, we see the Alphas Carnos, Megalodons, Raptors and Rex, but not the Alphas Mosasaurs and Tusoteuthis.

Some don't include the non-tameable property so previously I used some regular expression to determine based on the class type pattern.  I haven't done that yet for ASA.

• Thanks 1

I'll be looking at Map Alignment and date stuff soon.

I've cracked the imprinting stuff.  Previously I relied on a value for PlayerId before reading in ImprinterName/ImprintQuality values.. which has changed in ASA so I didn't read in name/imprint quality values.

I believe, with the help of others, we have also cracked the final property type and I'm now listing generators and stuff that is powered by them etc.

Hopefully have an update out in the next couple of evenings. Just doing some more testing before I'm happy to put it out to you guys.

Version 5.0.0.3 now available to download:

Fixes

• Now reads structres which are connected to "wireless" power or water sources.  Either as the source or target.
  • Now reads player data from game data where the .arkprofile data could not be parsed.
  • Another alignment adjustment to the map image and grid overlay.
  • Last updated timestamp now uses last write time and not created time.

Todo:

• ASA - Investigate why some .arkprofile files are not reading in.
  • ASA .... whatever else you guys find for me to debug / fix or enhance.
  • ASA - Add support for mod map Svartalfheim
  • ASA - Cryopod support.
  • General - Fix RCON connection and non-detail specific copy/rcon commands.

Edited by MirageUK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Version 5.0.0.4 now available to download:

Features

• General - Export CSV in UTF-8 with BOM.  Turns out writing CSV with BOM was as simple as passing a 3rd parameter into File.WriteAllText to specificy Encoding.UTF8. @darkradeon
  • ASA - Added Swaltfelheim mod map support.

Fixes

• General - Fixed RCON connection and command sending.
  • General - Re-mapped some structures which were incorrectly named "S+" variant
  • ASA - Now correctly reads imprint data.  Imprinter name and quality.
  • ASA - Added new name map for Rhyniognatha
  • ASA - Fixed read of LastAllyInRange for Structures.
  • ASA - Fixed read of LastAllInRange for Tames.
  • ASA - Now displays Wild babies when "Tameable" checked.
  • ASA - Now excludes various Alphas when "Tameable" checked.

Work in progress

• Better accuracy on the date stuff 
  • Better accuracy on the map image alignment... it aligns perfectly to my base on Herbivore Island.. but I'll need to place some structures in various places around the map and align up to all corners and a central marker to get it right.
Edited by MirageUK
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5.0.0.5 now available for download:

Features

• General - Added "Created" date to Structures grid. @StevenB
  • ASVExport - Changed to a Windows Application instead of Console Application so it runs silently. @LustWare

Fixes

• General - Tweaked how I read in last ally in range so only reads in when data has a value.
  • ASA - Further tweaks to map image alignment.

@sTv@Nazfera2 & @Shinigati - It now supports Ark Ascended on or off of Nitrado

@Slumnit - Github Releases updated to include latest builds available on my Google drive. 

..edit..

I'll get another update out after work in an hour or so.  Realised I broke the tribe tab (missing chart control)

Edited by MirageUK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5.0.0.6 now available.

Fixes

• General - Accessing tribes tab no longer crashes the app.
  • ASA - Further changes to ally in range dates.

Features

• ASA - Painting structures now read in to use in the painting gallery tab.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

First of all, many thanks to Mirage

I somehow can't get the Ark Viewer to run under Windows 11. I have already installed .Net 6.0 Desktop runtime and the normal runtime. No error message and there is nothing in the event log. It simply won't start.
Everything works on my Windows 10 PC.

Does anyone have any ideas?

8 minutes ago, Wikinger said:

First of all, many thanks to Mirage

I somehow can't get the Ark Viewer to run under Windows 11. I have already installed .Net 6.0 Desktop runtime and the normal runtime. No error message and there is nothing in the event log. It simply won't start.
Everything works on my Windows 10 PC.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Do you have any AV installed that might be blocking it?  I'm actually running Windows 11 preview (23606.ni_prerelease) myself and it works fine for me - although I do have the full dev tools installed.

@Wikinger I'm not sure what else to suggest.  It should just need the .Net runtime and .Net Desktop runtime for .Net 6 installing.   Doesn't use anything special.

Did you install the x64 versions? (if your Windows 11 is 64 bit).. and did you install them in order - the runtime first then the desktop runtime?

Could I have missed something in the release for a "fresh install"? Have you tried copying the folder from your Win 10 machine first then overwriting with latest release?

I got a fix for the duplicate players - won't be until after work tomorrow now though.

Issue is due to how I allocated player data to tribe data. 

I wasn't matching up the player id correctly with the "Members" of a tribe file so it created new "solo" tribes for them players but then also later added them to the correct tribe.

13 hours ago, MirageUK said:

5.0.0.6 now available.

Fixes

• General - Accessing tribes tab no longer crashes the app.
  • ASA - Further changes to ally in range dates.

Features

• ASA - Painting structures now read in to use in the painting gallery tab.

Thank you so much for porting this invaluable tool to ASA.  As a cluster admin, I relied on ASV so much in ASE that the first time I tried assisting a survivor in ASA, I had forgotten how to manage without it.

Keep up the great work.  If you have a Ko-Fi or PayPal link to support further development, please let me know.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Wikinger said:

OMG! When I start it via the CMD it opens... otherwise not.
No matter if normal or as admin.
WOW, thanks Microsoft.

The first time I ran ASV 5 on a new Windows 11 PC, Smart Screen popped up a warning about running unsigned binaries.  I'm not sure if the latest version fixed that -- if @MirageUKpurchased a signing key -- but I wonder if your Win 11 Smart Screen setup is blocking untrusted binaries without a pop-up, whereas running it from the trusted program CMD.exe bypasses the check.

31 minutes ago, ViperGeek said:

Thank you so much for porting this invaluable tool to ASA.  As a cluster admin, I relied on ASV so much in ASE that the first time I tried assisting a survivor in ASA, I had forgotten how to manage without it.

Keep up the great work.  If you have a Ko-Fi or PayPal link to support further development, please let me know.

https://ko-fi.com/mirageuk

Also thanks for the info on the "Smartscreen" stuff.  I'll investigate what is required to get it running without that causing an issue.

..edit..

Apparently I can submit it to Microsoft to review and add to a list of recognised apps:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/operating-system-security/virus-and-threat-protection/microsoft-defender-smartscreen/

Edited by MirageUK
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ViperGeek said:

The first time I ran ASV 5 on a new Windows 11 PC, Smart Screen popped up a warning about running unsigned binaries.  I'm not sure if the latest version fixed that -- if @MirageUKpurchased a signing key -- but I wonder if your Win 11 Smart Screen setup is blocking untrusted binaries without a pop-up, whereas running it from the trusted program CMD.exe bypasses the check.

this only happens the first time when there is a new update and you just need to expand more information in this pop-up and allow it to run, because it is known that the application does not come from Microsoft, which is why Windows warns before running it for the first time :)

• Thanks 1