My survivors are banned.Please help me!

a365007837

33 minutes ago, a365007837 said:

GM has already sent an email. How long will he reply to it? Do I need any more information? Please help me!

31 minutes ago, a365007837 said:

What information do I need to provide?

Unfortunately posting here won't speed anything up.  A Moderator will most likely lock this soon, because it is all up to the ticketing-response system.

8 hours ago, a365007837 said:

Sorry, I don't understand. What does the host want to lock in? What's the ticketing system?

I am sorry, I will try to communicate more clearly.  The workers on this website will tell you that this is not the correct method of solving the problem.  The workers may choose to "lock" this forum page you have created while searching for an answer, and that is because of the ticketing system.  To submit a formal ticket with the ticketing system, go to the top of this page and look for the "support" option.  When you move the cursor to the "support" option it will open down, and you can click on "help."  After you click the "help" option, you can look for the option to "submit a ticket" and describe your problem in more detail.

When you use the ticketing system, an ARK representative will communicate directly with you about being banned, and if they can solve the problem, they will tell you with the ticketing system.  They will not tell you on this forum website.

• Volunteer Moderator
8 hours ago, Sphere said:

Wildcard banned a box tribe? Not trying to be a butt here, but I know a lot of players who think that's wonderful.

Most of them are the nicest people in the world. Douchebags are from all around the globe regardless of their race, ethnicity, or language they speaks. Why categorize all of them for the actions of some troublemakers?

3 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

Most of them are the nicest people in the world. Douchebags are from all around the globe regardless of their race, ethnicity, or language they speaks. Why categorize all of them for the actions of some troublemakers?

For the same reason that several games that were for North-America had pasted all over their forums "THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING!!!!" and they would speak only in Russian and even have the gall to tell English players to shut up and talk Russian.

xD

3 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

Nah, they're all pieces of poop and they hate you, they have pejorative slang terms for you and people like you that have been brainwashed into helping outsiders that very obviously are malevolent 

On 2019/4/2 at AM10点38分, TheDonn said:

对不起,我会尝试更清楚地沟通。本网站上的工作人员会告诉您,这不是解决问题的正确方法。工作人员可以选择在搜索答案时“锁定”您创建的论坛页面,这是因为票务系统。要使用票务系统提交正式票证,请转到此页面顶部并查找“支持”选项。当您将光标移动到“支持”选项时,它将打开,您可以单击“帮助”。单击“帮助”选项后,您可以查找“提交故障单”选项并更详细地描述您的问题。

当您使用票务系统时,ARK代表将直接与您沟通有关被禁止的信息,如果他们能解决问题,他们会告诉您票务系统。他们不会在这个论坛网站上告诉你。

I have responded to your instructions. Thank you.

Archived