Is it going to be three times for abberation release

Wombraider916

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, hollander said:

He means 3x harvesting, exp, taming

It is x2 at the moment. Including breeding. And I don't think it will go any higher than that because let's not forget that when SE was released, x2 was not permanent meaning that while it was x3 for SE it is now x4 what it was.

2 minutes ago, hollander said:

Im gonna try out rag this weekend, want to tame some griffins to avenge this tribe that offline raided me on the island. Any advice to avoid the hotspots of lagg? I dont seem to have alot of experience on rag

Stay away from big bases and keep like in the open areas not much to load in 

1 hour ago, Wombraider916 said:

When scorched released it was three times will it be the same for abberation

no, when se was release 2x or 3x wasnt invented yet. the rate was actually 0.5 the normal rate  of today... so it was a true grind for people that remember. but still fun

the first time 2x taming gathering was done was October or November of 2016 i think

the first time breeding rates was increased was 3x for the valentines event in 2017

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Deadgiga said:

Not perm they raptoring took it off

Don't take the conversation out of context. Back in 2016, the rates were x0.5 what x1.0 is today. So when it is x1.0, you basically have x2.0 the old rates. However, the Evo Events are adding x2.0 on top of that making it x4.0 what it used to be.

23 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Don't take the conversation out of context. Back in 2016, the rates were x0.5 what x1.0 is today. So when it is x1.0, you basically have x2.0 the old rates. However, the Evo Events are adding x2.0 on top of that making it x4.0 what it used to be.

Is there any way I u guys can make drops more common I need to imprint lol I'm trying to find a drop and it's just not showing and every time I go to shore I get killed by like a raveger lol it's annoying how much they spawn

Archived