No new servers, can't join, demanding refund!

ServerlessAussie

The game just released, busy servers is normal. It'll die down and you'll be able to get on soon enough. You just have to wait out the new release hype.

Realistically, if you're new to the game, you should be spending your time in single player learning the basics anyways. The majority on these servers have over 2k hours in game and will just keep killing you and taking your stuff. You'll spend all your time respawning on official right now. Lol.

ArK's not like most PVP games, you need to know the game before you get on those servers.

11 minutes ago, ServerlessAussie said:

So it's been over a week now and I still can't join an official PVP server as they are at capacity 24/7.

I have spent well over 2 hours just trying to join a server and cannot refund the game through steam, this is not good enough!

I DEMAND MY MONEY BACK!

what server region are you trying to play on, 

OC, NA, EU, SA or another

To be honest while I understand peoples frustration at the lack of servers, I certainly wouldnt demand my money back, as cliche as it sounds the games is still playable through single player or through non official servers. Its not as if being unable to access official servers prevents you from playing the game at all.

Archived