Just beaten final boss. Wow.

PaleoJoe

-picks up jaw- Wow. Just wow. Now that is how you do a boss fight! Stages, evasion, minions, etc. Unlike the tank and spank of the other four bosses we had so far. I know my boss battles, I played World of Warcraft for years xD I have no idea how players will normally do it. I cheated my way through, but it looked like it would result in many deaths.

As for the ending, I noticed that my jaw actually had dropped. It was amazing. I love it. Thank you WC for making this game. I posted before about the spectacular story told through the explorer notes. Now I found the last two. I just want a novel or movie of this stuff! Have that write make the script and you guys do the CGI. Easy right? lol

That website with the countdown has to be the next expansion. Fall of 2017. Calling it. While I would suspect an aquatic theme, I do not think WC would simply just mess with the environment and call it quits. There has to be more. Yes, there are plenty of other biomes available though.

8 minutes ago, PaleoJoe said:

-picks up jaw- Wow. Just wow. Now that is how you do a boss fight! Stages, evasion, minions, etc. Unlike the tank and spank of the other four bosses we had so far. I know my boss battles, I played World of Warcraft for years xD I have no idea how players will normally do it. I cheated my way through, but it looked like it would result in many deaths.

As for the ending, I noticed that my jaw actually had dropped. It was amazing. I love it. Thank you WC for making this game. I posted before about the spectacular story told through the explorer notes. Now I found the last two. I just want a novel or movie of this stuff! Have that write make the script and you guys do the CGI. Easy right? lol

That website with the countdown has to be the next expansion. Fall of 2017. Calling it. While I would suspect an aquatic theme, I do not think WC would simply just mess with the environment and call it quits. There has to be more. Yes, there are plenty of other biomes available though.

Thanks for not spoiling it! Because I bet as soon as i load up Youtube I'm going to see "FINAL BOSS OF ARK DEFEATED!" and such.

21 minutes ago, PaleoJoe said:

They just reused the 3 main bosses. 

48 minutes ago, PaleoJoe said:

I too...LOVED...how the fight had minions like the pteras in the dragon fight, stages like the flight stage in the dragon fight, evasion like the dragon flying around.  It was a PLEASANT experience to be so comfortable with this fight right from the get go. The people of Wildcard really showed what they were capable of AND IT WAS GOOD STUFF.

The ending was exactly as a number of us expected as well. Truly, I cannot express any criticism of the end boss fight or the ending. :D

25 minutes ago, PaleoJoe said:

Aquatic play is severely limiting. Unless we were playing as Merfolk, there would be little point to it. You would always be surfacing for air, and what exactly would you craft? And out of what?

I mean there is a thread on here that I was a part of where we came up with some amazing ideas, but yeah unless they give us TEK gear to make underwater bases with then it would be pretty pointless. I want more Ocean content yeah, but not a map that is nothing but water and very little land

I figured the next expansion would be a winter wonderland type map

59 minutes ago, PaleoJoe said:

54 minutes ago, CyanicEmber said:

*fingers crossed for Sept. 1st Oceanic DLC*

35 minutes ago, UDGxKnight said:

I just don't think its gonna be an Oceanic DLC

25 minutes ago, PaleoJoe said:

Aquatic play is severely limiting. Unless we were playing as Merfolk, there would be little point to it. You would always be surfacing for air, and what exactly would you craft? And out of what?

It's going to be a space theme: 

I think i have solved the True Mystery in the Hall of the Tek Boss....  

Spoiler

I Think finally figured out what the Hall is in the beginning, Its a story of the Dinosaurs on Pangea, Taken off the Earth and put into the Reservations known as ARKs. The Humans later evolved onto the earth, Nothing natural killed off the humans but the Alien Language in the room of the Red Earth and the Soul chamber, States Homodeus a word that describes Human Technology Technological developments have threatened the continued ability of humans to give meaning to their lives; Harari prophesies the replacement of humankind with a super-man, or "homo deus" (human god) endowed with supernatural abilities such as eternal life. That is why the Humans cant die forever on the ARK they have eternal life, their quest is to find out where they are and go to the next ark, there is NO ESCAPE. But you can escape the other ARKS, Eternal Life and that is why there are Multiple ARKs to hold the dying Species of Man

4 minutes ago, Naerah(Qc) said:

Interesting. Im still gonna wait for a modder to make a space tabula rasa mod because im not giving any $ to WildCard ever again.

I too would like such a mod but only because I feel I am not worthy to experience such magnificence as the future works of Wildcard. Others though should weep for joy at the mere thought of throwing their cash at such divine people as the ones found at Wildcard. I know it's not allowed on the forums but I am envious of those people and you should be too!

2 minutes ago, Vrallox said:

I too would like such a mod but only because I feel I am not worthy to experience such magnificence as the future works of Wildcard. Others though should weep for joy at the mere thought of throwing their cash at such divine people as the ones found at Wildcard. I know it's not allowed on the forums but I am envious of those people and you should be too!

Lmao I don't know why but I read this in the most sarcastic voice ever!

5 hours ago, UDGxKnight said:

I figured the next expansion would be a winter wonderland type map

You mean like on PC where everything was covered in snow for the..well..Winter Wonderland event? Again, that just makes things cold so not that exciting. It is more do-able that scorched earth as we have fire and heat options from the beginning, but no cool off options.

5 hours ago, CyanicEmber said:

Hopefully they'll change it up so that you have to own all future DLCs to play mods that use their assets...

Why do you feel the need to constantly come to the rescue of a company that you are in no way personally connected to? Like if someone doesn't like wildcard it's a personal attack on your girlfriend and you need to defend her honor. 

It reminds me of people arguing that Ford pickups are better than Chevy pickups and getting legitimately angry at people who take the opposite view.

32 minutes ago, Thugalicious said:

Why do you feel the need to constantly come to the rescue of a company that you are in no way personally connected to? Like if someone doesn't like wildcard it's a personal attack on your girlfriend and you need to defend her honor. 

It reminds me of people arguing that Ford pickups are better than Chevy pickups and getting legitimately angry at people who take the opposite view.

Ford pick-ups are better. Don't you know anything? ?

Archived