Official Server launch timeframe

jdizzy2010

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jdizzy2010 said:

I know official servers are not out, but I am curious if we currently have the official release version of the game to play on single player or are we waiting to download that as well?  Thanks

Not sure why our topics were merged as they really, like *really* aren't about the same thing.... Unless the moderators are trying to hide the information about the server release window so people don't stop waiting for the release and go to bed....

But I'll answer your question to the best of my ability anyway, on PC there was a 2gb update released not long ago. Xbox and PS4 have both received their respective updates also. The only thing we are now all waiting on are the servers to come back up.

So to answer your question, provided you have updated your game to the now latest version, then you now have the full official release of Ark and are able to play in single player while waiting for the servers to come back up. Provided the new update hasn't broken something that they new to add a hotfix for, that is.

13 minutes ago, Jacira said:

Not sure why our topics were merged as they really, like *really* aren't about the same thing.... Unless the moderators are trying to hide the information about the server release window so people don't stop waiting for the release and go to bed....

But I'll answer your question to the best of my ability anyway, on PC there was a 2gb update released not long ago. Xbox and PS4 have both received their respective updates also. The only thing we are now all waiting on are the servers to come back up.

So to answer your question, provided you have updated your game to the now latest version, then you now have the full official release of Ark and are able to play in single player while waiting for the servers to come back up. Provided the new update hasn't broken something that they new to add a hotfix for, that is.

Except as usual delay after delay. And i burned a half a day of leave to try to hang with no lifers for a good location.

4 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

Half butt execution. If the game concept wasnt great this game would have never even got enough support to make it to release. If they were this far behind they should have officially delayed the date.

I agree, release day and pretty much half the day is gone already. You would think one of these times they would actually be on time delivering since they know they are getting a bad reputation for missed release dates

5 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

Half butt execution. If the game concept wasnt great this game would have never even got enough support to make it to release. If they were this far behind they should have officially delayed the date.

IF you're on Xbox then go and take a look at Conan and see what a badly done game, with poor development truly looks like. 

Just sayin. 

Archived