Official Server launch timeframe

jdizzy2010

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, jdizzy2010 said:

I know official servers are not out, but I am curious if we currently have the official release version of the game to play on single player or are we waiting to download that as well?  Thanks

you have the release version of the game already. the ONLY thing we are waiting on right now is official server launch.

Okay I'm hyped, and I know a lot of other people are too. But we have to remember that the official server launch timeframe is over 24 hours and that not all of the servers are going to be released at once, as per this tweet from Jen.

https://twitter.com/bubblywums/status/902423408683606016

So if it's 3am where you live and you're hanging out for the countdown, maybe get a good night's rest because it could still be a while for the server in your part of the world to be up.

You can open this wiki and listen to this song while you wait .

http://sing.wikia.com/wiki/Kira_Kira_Killer

Netflix recommended the movie sing yesterday so I found my way to that wiki as it was such an upbeat song in the movie, what you heard of it anyway, that I decided to look it up.

I am sure youtube has a video as well but this page loads fast.

38 minutes ago, YUSHOETMI said:

I've just downloaded a 2gb scorched update but nothing for base game. Currently in v759.6 seems odd or is this right?

xbox btw

Apparently updates are released regionally in "spurts," so may be that you didn't get it quite yet. I had the v1.0.0 update nearly the moment they announced in on Twitter, but I'm willing to bet some people are going to wind up waiting a little bit

4 minutes ago, PuffyPony said:

Apparently updates are released regionally in "spurts," so may be that you didn't get it quite yet. I had the v1.0.0 update nearly the moment they announced in on Twitter, but I'm willing to bet some people are going to wind up waiting a little bit

Yeah I hard reset my Xbox to see if that helped and got the main update currently at 95% and only been downloading for 15 minutes so happy with that 

well it's just finished the 25gb or so update but only says it's v761.1 now is that right?

13 minutes ago, PuffyPony said:

No idea, I'd assume that it'd be v1.0.0

I'd have assumed so myself but the gui is different and ragnarok is loaded so it must be the final version. 

5 minutes ago, FrankWalter said:

Also Gamestar make the test today so if they give ark under 70% then this game will be a flop.

Just no. 

Archived