My tests on Broodmother so far:

-all of my tests on broodmother so far have been on Non dedicated servers with all setting except experience set to default.

-I have noticed that Insect Dino's (araneo, mantis) take significant reduced damage compared to other Dino's.  

- Broodmother seems to not agro scorpions or deadons at all! But the spiders do. The broodmother tries to run to the player the whole time. Unless the player is riding said Dino.

- 19 kentros (around 10k HP) were able to bring it down to about 30% before they started dying.

Already tried it twice with 16 megatherium. The first time they glitched it (got it stuck so it wouldn't attack anything like you used to be able to with rexes)  and killed it within minutes. The second time they did not glitch it and all got killed

We also tried broodmother medium on official with 10 rexes and a megathirium and the megathirium got one shot 9k HP. The rexes were also taking heavy damage and all got killed.

8 hours ago, EsmashA said:

My test on Dragon Hard:

All my tests on Dragon Hard so far have been on NonDedicated.

- 16 Therozonos with 5 vegi cakes each were able to beat the dragon. They had about 10k HP and 500-600% melee.

hm interesting strategy man. How did you defeat it ? The dragon just lands and you kill it without any glitch ? He was not flying away and away ? What armor of saddle did you use

2 hours ago, hudi1 said:

hm interesting strategy man. How did you defeat it ? The dragon just lands and you kill it without any glitch ? He was not flying away and away ? What armor of saddle did you use

I also dont have issues with it flying away with therizinos. It will start flying a few meters in the air and lands right back to fight the theries.

However with only 10k hp they should all die on official. You need at least 21k to get the best out of the veggy cake. And veggy cake cooldown on bosses is 90s. So they will only eat 2-3 befor the fight is over.

On 8/8/2017 at 7:36 AM, Thorium said:

I also dont have issues with it flying away with therizinos. It will start flying a few meters in the air and lands right back to fight the theries.

However with only 10k hp they should all die on official. You need at least 21k to get the best out of the veggy cake. And veggy cake cooldown on bosses is 90s. So they will only eat 2-3 befor the fight is over.

I thought the cooldown was only 30 seconds?

also, I was going with the assumption that they instantly healed 500 HP on consumption and an extra 10% over time so having 10k health gave you an instant 5% back and ending with 15% after the full duration. 

Also, it's weird that the dragon doesent fly off for you, I feel like it's necessary for the therozinos to heal up.

On officials, alpha manticore. 19 rexes, 1 yuty. 14k hp to 20k hp on rexes, 700+ melee. 14k hp on Yuty, with 3000 stamina. 71 armor saddle on Yuty, 79 to 86 armor saddle on Rexes, two stacks of stimulant in each ridden dino. No problems so could probably get away with less but these guys are hopefully statted for Med brood. 

38 minutes ago, EsmashA said:

I thought the cooldown was only 30 seconds?

also, I was going with the assumption that they instantly healed 500 HP on consumption and an extra 10% over time so having 10k health gave you an instant 5% back and ending with 15% after the full duration.

That are the old values. Cakes was been nerfed, or "rebalanced" a while back. They dont give 500 HP instant anymore but 10% over time with a maximum of 2100 HP. Thats why 21K is the min HP to get the most out of them.

2 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

On officials, alpha manticore. 19 rexes, 1 yuty. 14k hp to 20k hp on rexes, 700+ melee. 14k hp on Yuty, with 3000 stamina. 71 armor saddle on Yuty, 79 to 86 armor saddle on Rexes, two stacks of stimulant in each ridden dino. No problems so could probably get away with less but these guys are hopefully statted for Med brood. 

Tried medium brood with 11 rexes with 30k health and 700-800% melee recently and a yuty and they got wrecked within a minute. Unless it glitches it just does too much damage for some reason. All had 117 armor saddles.  

let me know your results when you attempt it.

2 hours ago, Thorium said:

That are the old values. Cakes was been nerfed, or "rebalanced" a while back. They dont give 500 HP instant anymore but 10% over time with a maximum of 2100 HP. Thats why 21K is the min HP to get the most out of them.

Got ya. Well it still worked with therozinos on nondedicated. Currently raising some to try dedicated.

13 hours ago, EsmashA said:

Tried medium brood with 11 rexes with 30k health and 700-800% melee recently and a yuty and they got wrecked within a minute. Unless it glitches it just does too much damage for some reason. All had 117 armor saddles.  

let me know your results when you attempt it.

Are you on console or pc ? We tried easy brood yesterday on xbox with similiar stats on the rexs and a yuty, and we took much more damage than we should, lost 1 rex and nearly lost alot more. I have heard that all the bosses are ignoring saddles ? My rexs had mc saddles and took similiar damage to my tribe mates who went in primitive saddles because they heard the bosses ignored the saddles.

27 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Are you on console or pc ? We tried easy brood yesterday on xbox with similiar stats on the rexs and a yuty, and we took much more damage than we should, lost 1 rex and nearly lost alot more. I have heard that all the bosses are ignoring saddles ? My rexs had mc saddles and took similiar damage to my tribe mates who went in primitive saddles because they heard the bosses ignored the saddles.

I thought this last update was supposed to fix that issue? They were going to "re-balance" the bosses again. @Jat @Jen . Any information on this? I paid a decent sum of materials and other items for my ASC saddle BP and the eggs for the current line of Rexes we have plus put in the work (no water glitch, real raising) to get them hatched and imprinted and leveled properly not to mention the cave runs needed to make sure we had the proper artifacts for multiple boss runs. It'd be nice to have an official heads up saying the boss fight is broken if it is so all that work doesn't vanish in 3 minutes. 19 rexes with 17k-25k HP and 800+ melee wearing 86 to 112 armor saddles, buffed with 1 yuty 14k hp/3000 stam wearing an 85 armor saddle should be able to beat down medium broodmother. If that's not the case because some bug is making them not recognize armored saddles, I think that is definitely something your player base should know. 

12 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

I thought this last update was supposed to fix that issue? They were going to "re-balance" the bosses again. @Jat @Jen . Any information on this? I paid a decent sum of materials and other items for my ASC saddle BP and the eggs for the current line of Rexes we have plus put in the work (no water glitch, real raising) to get them hatched and imprinted and leveled properly not to mention the cave runs needed to make sure we had the proper artifacts for multiple boss runs. It'd be nice to have an official heads up saying the boss fight is broken if it is so all that work doesn't vanish in 3 minutes. 19 rexes with 17k-25k HP and 800+ melee wearing 86 to 112 armor saddles, buffed with 1 yuty 14k hp/3000 stam wearing an 85 armor saddle should be able to beat down medium broodmother. If that's not the case because some bug is making them not recognize armored saddles, I think that is definitely something your player base should know. 

As far as I am aware PC has already had the bosses nerfed,? but to what point i do not know. We on xbox are still waiting for the nerf,  and until  then I am not going near any boss but the easy brood lol.

1 minute ago, AngrySaltire said:

As far as I am aware PC has already had the bosses nerfed,? but to what point i do not know. We on xbox are still waiting for the nerf,  and until  then I am not going near any boss but the easy brood lol.

You can still do Alpha manticore as well. We ran it twice 3 days ago. No issues. PS4 by the way so I think same build as XBOX.

2 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

You can still do Alpha manticore as well. We ran it twice 3 days ago. No issues. PS4 by the way so I think same build as XBOX.

Oh yeah I forgot about that :) . I should have specified on the island. My tribe on scorched farmed it for a bit and it seems fine.  Ps4 is deffinatly the same build as xbox last I heard.

Archived