State of the ARK - Updates

Jatheish

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hm... love the game but i to am disappointed if ur going to take away a food source that most player tribes ect.. were using to make us use cooked meat more then why not add an industrial smoker( faster jerky.). Also why not give us the ability to use an learn engrams from both scorched and the isles in stead of having to be in one or the other. and for whatever reason change the honeys decay time to way higher that never spoils in real life why does it spoil so fast in the game also thanx for the ovis nerf. why did i breed so many in the first place.....   I get your making it harder but make it fair yo. but i still love this game

Here are some basic guidelines for storing meat in the refrigerator. Raw ground meats, all poultry, seafood, and variety meats: Refrigerate 1 to 2 days. Raw roasts, steaks, and chops (beef, veal, lamb, and pork): Refrigerate 3 to 5 days. Cooked meat, poultry, and seafood: Store in the refrigerator 3 to 4 days.Mar 10, 2010

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't raw meat 30 mins ingame? (been a while, I don't check that too often)

However, honey is susceptible to physical and chemical changes during storage; it tends to darken and lose its aroma and flavor or crystallize. These are temperature-dependent processes, making the shelf life of honey difficult to define. For practical purposes, a shelf life of two years is often stated.

So let's see.. what would be appropriate for ARK's honey? 15 days. So what's the spoil timer in ARK? 2-3 hours I bet?

Good morning, Ark players!
The updates launched have become increasingly problematic, it will be easy to blame people we do not even know or know what they really do in the company.
So if something is constantly wrong, someone has to be called accountability and it is leadership.
Being a large company has several departments it is the leadership that has to take responsibility and take over their problems.
This company has to function as a single group and not throw blame on diversified departments.
Thanks for the effort of everyone and for making such a good game exist. Keep up the good work but without so much trouble running the general exterior.

This is starting to get increasingly frustrating. Ever since this fiasco of an update dropped, the game has been unplayable. Why are the devs being so quiet on this? More or less constant lag issues and rubber banding. Play for 30 seconds, lag for the 30 seconds, play for 30 seconds, lag for 30 seconds and so on... Can't even play on the Ragnarok servers as it keeps booting me before I even 'wake up' on the map. And still I haven't seen a word spoken from the devs! I've been playing this game for months but this is honestly making me not want to play anymore. I wouldn't mind so much if we had some sort of an update on the situation from the devs but no, nothing. No idea when this will be sorted, no idea whether or not my base will still be standing when I finally am able to get back on my servers.
Tell us what is going on for goodness sake!! And test your bloody updates before you release them!

That would be great to know what is going on. It isn't hard to point the fingers just let us know what to expect. The game as you already know isn't playable and no word on why or a eta of when it will be fixed. People would deal with things a lot better if you would be transparent but that isn't nor has it been the case in the past. The game hasn't gotten any better since the update around Thanksgiving of last year. Rushing patches out isn't really fixing anything but just the opposite. How long to you test these patches before pushing them out or are the user the testing mechanics. If so, this patch is a miserable fail and there isn't any excuse for such a disaster. I believe you fix the lag and rubber banding people would be more understanding of the other issues.This is a great game and great potential but really need to fix the problems with the lag etc.

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic
On Saturday, July 08, 2017 at 0:29 AM, tolle79 said:

so final size of the game 750GB? come on people optimize your game and condense it. Ark award for the year for biggest size in data and will only get bigger with every update.... Also there have been reports made that people have to uninstall the game just to get the update.

I uninstalled my copy just to get rid of it lol

10 minutes ago, Rhoades9687 said:

Why can't I play on my server I was in earlier today now constantly saying failed to connect??? Starting to regret buying this over GTA or Mass effect Andromeda... This is a product I payed for why can't I use it pretty tired of this and other over looked issues.

Yeah you dun goofed. GTA is an outstanding game

Archived