PS4 updates and Xbox rag update postponed until week of 10th

Captnmorgan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jen @bubblywums  I hope you guys understand, and I'm very sorry for the delay. We will get your patches to you as soon as we are able to. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

GREAT!!   who is paying for my days off i took. Trusting Wild Card for ones to do what the say???  There goes a whole week of free days.

So NO i do not understand. And i am getting pretty p....d  with this game.
Now it rains doesn't show. DC all over the place. But hey have fun this weekend we will fix it Monday. COME ON!!

1 hour ago, Hobgobblin247 said:

Pity they can't post that in the official forums themselves.. have to rely on other to keep the forums updated

One thing that did upset me about them(which I usually stick up for them) was that the ark twitter said to come to the forums to talk about big issues.

i had to let them know that was pretty offensive and if they wanted people to come here then they also needed to come here more often as well

18 minutes ago, SHE said:

Jen @bubblywums  I hope you guys understand, and I'm very sorry for the delay. We will get your patches to you as soon as we are able to. 

GREAT!!   who is paying for my days off i took. Trusting Wild Card for ones to do what the say???  There goes a whole week of free days.

Now it rains doesn't show. DC all over the place. But hey have fun this weekend we will fix it Monday. COME ON!!

Maybe in the future, wait until the update actually drops... Then call in, novel idea.. I know! 

3 hours ago, Volcano637 said:

One thing that did upset me about them(which I usually stick up for them) was that the ark twitter said to come to the forums to talk about big issues.

i had to let them know that was pretty offensive and if they wanted people to come here then they also needed to come here more often as well

To be fair.. that is the only comment I would make about this.. Don't care about the patch and when it will eventually make it out.. Just want to be informed and normally would expect Twitter to link back to the official forums not be entirely separate.. basically negates the official forum as a place to find up to date information about releases and patches

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, SHE said:

Wildcard have time and time again said to everyone, DO NOT book time off work for a Patch release.

Now, anyone that books time off work for a patch release should accept full responsibility for their actions. Wildcard has no responsibility for people choosing to book time off work based on their expectations of release of patches in a game that is still in heavy development.

It sucks that this has happened to you, but it was your choice and your choice alone to book leave. I suggest maybe speaking to your employer and cancelling the leave last minute, of course depends on the type of job, but I know if I call my boss Monday morning they would accept my leave cancellation for the next 2 days with no worries.

I suppose this was to be expected when have they ever released anything when they say they are. As for the days off work just go in and cancel vacation and save the days. As for the deployment team I suspect you knew earlier than this that it was not going to be ready by the 4th I mean if we figured it out you should've too. Just be straight up about it and stop waiting to the last minute and posting it a twitter feed REALLY!! Grow a set and put on YOUR forums.

2 minutes ago, GP said:

Wildcard have time and time again said to everyone, DO NOT book time off work for a Patch release.

Now, anyone that books time off work for a patch release should accept full responsibility for their actions. Wildcard has no responsibility for people choosing to book time off work based on their expectations of release of patches in a game that is still in heavy development.

It sucks that this has happened to you, but it was your choice and your choice alone to book leave. I suggest maybe speaking to your employer and cancelling the leave last minute, of course depends on the type of job, but I know if I call my boss Monday morning they would accept my leave cancellation for the next 2 days with no worries.

The real question is can they get the final product done by August. Judging by past and current trends might want to encourage them to save advertising dollars so they don't get embarrassed when they have to come back and say oops sorry for the inconvenience here's a x2 weekend will be shooting for September.

21 minutes ago, Bulldogfrag said:

The real question is can they get the final product done by August. Judging by past and current trends might want to encourage them to save advertising dollars so they don't get embarrassed when they have to come back and say oops sorry for the inconvenience here's a x2 weekend will be shooting for September.

Finished by August next year, maybe....

You know what sucks most about this? They announced it almost a month ago, meaning most players that were excited about this made an effort to take days off and change schedules so they can be some of the first players on Console to experience the map, then just two days before the scheduled release they postpone it by a week which means most people will be unable to change those days off now. Had they told us a couple weeks go that there might be a possibility that the map could be postponed Im sure people wouldn't be as bothered because let's be honest, we are used to it. They never stick to scheduled dates and now they have left most of us in the dust. I'm not mad, just disappointed in myself for actually trusting them for once. Never Again.

1 hour ago, GP said:

And if you're not the first on a server the entire thing gets taken over in minutes. just look at ALL the ragnarok cluster servers, some alpha tribe owned them day 1, and let no one else even play on them

We got a cool new dino, awesome. Only a few people are even "Allowed" to have them

Sigh, well now I m not gonna have a great great 4th of July like expected, i'll just have to settle for mid or next month since they keep pushing everything back. I'm starting to doubt the Rag update will come this July  but I still have some  hopes it'll be at least mid month.  

So, with that being said, please get the bugs out of the rag patch and make it nice and playable for us consel players, I suppose I can wait, though it's not like I have a choice. I really am looking forward to Ragnarok. 

• Volunteer Moderator
57 minutes ago, Bigdaddy99 said:

I seriously think they post on Twitter instead of here is because they get brutalized far less on Twitter.....

You can read the comments on twitter some people there know they cant get banned and are far more vicious and the language is not filtered. I think its far worse. That being said she is community manager and cant be bothered updating her website she is paid to communicate with. I find that disturbing

25 minutes ago, Captnmorgan said:

You can read the comments on twitter some people there know they cant get banned and are far more vicious and the language is not filtered. I think its far worse. That being said she is community manager and cant be bothered updating her website she is paid to communicate with. I find that disturbing

Quietly removing the Ragnarock date was a low blow....

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Bigdaddy99 said:

Quietly removing the Ragnarock date was a low blow....

Oh I wont justify any actions taken by them this weekend. Xbox ppl have a right to rage about the crash bug. Every week they let the duping continue and not making a announcement about a wipe is a slap in the face to the whole community. But this is off topic sorry. And I stopped playing until these issues are resolved about a month ago. I just dabble offline mode a little and once in a while run naked on the beach n throw spears at ppl.

Archived