If they were to add a 4th Wyvern...

Colbeh

1 minute ago, Ulta said:

Ice Wyvern! It's breath can slow anything it breathes on. Probably doesn't do a lot of damage as a result.

I was thinking Ice/Frost as soon as I seen this thread!

Eternal - Kinda like Fire but a different coloured fire breathe, maybe green or something - Does more damage but drains more stamina. Rarer

Toxic - Same breathe as Fire but inflicts a poison damage

Disease - Doesn't have a breathe however its bit inflicts a disease debuff

Wingless seawyvern would be cool with an ice or high pressured water breath would be awesome.

or a wind themed wyvern, not necessarily with a breath attack but with an ability to create a mini tornade with its wing flaps? 

seeing some kind of 'underevolved' land wyverns with wings transformed into some kind of legs would be hella cool aswell

As much as I'd love to see a Frost Wyvern, the setting wouldn't make sense for them, since Scorched Earth is
in the desert. So, if we did get them, they'd have to be in a new DLC. But, yea, I'd most definitely say, Frost Wyvern.

it's breath weapon could drain the stamina of an opposing dino, or reduce it's movement speed, and would inflict
either instant hypothermia or passive frost bite damage to said player.

8 minutes ago, Extraterrestrial said:

As much as I'd love to see a Frost Wyvern, the setting wouldn't make sense for them, since Scorched Earth is
in the desert. So, if we did get them, they'd have to be in a new DLC. But, yea, I'd most definitely say, Frost Wyvern.

it's breath weapon could drain the stamina of an opposing dino, or reduce it's movement speed, and would inflict
either instant hypothermia or passive frost bite damage to said player.

You right, gosh, how I could ever miss the heat of the SE.. but I can be creative: they are frost wyverns on vacation, visiting their disant relatives :D

58 minutes ago, skeeta said:

The ability to interbreed the current versions to create hybrid Wyverns would be cool. 

Fire+lightning = Radiation

Lightening+poison = Swarm

Poison+fire = Paralyzing 

Maybe the gender of each parent could also make a difference like with Ligers and Tigons. 

My version of your idea. Your idea is pretty cool though!

Archived