pachy useless now?

chevalierknight

3 minutes ago, Leonhardt said:

It'd be great if Pachys could break down stone walls, but Primitive Princesses would have another colossal meltdown like they did with the Giganoto.

If patchys could break stone they would go from being utterly useless to being one of the most used dinosaurs in raiding in game :P maybe give them a limit on how much dmg they can do to stone walls per day before they get concussion :P 

• 1 year later...

If I were going to buff anything about them I would perhaps up the torpor damage their headbutt can do.  Currently it is reasonably effective against small creatures, but I think it would be neat if they could "punch above their weight class" (within reason).  If it could reliably knock out anything Raptor or Saber size it would be more useful, and frankly awesome!  Bushwhacking Galli's or Pteranodons could become a sport in and of itself. :D

8 hours ago, Ulta said:

I never used a Pachy. It doesn't really have a niche, it's not very strong, and it' not very good at 'knocking' things out. =( But I'll still tame high lvl ones anyway. Maybe with imprinting that could be...fun? *shrugs* I'm sure someone in my tribe could find them fun, or it's their fav dino.

A guy in my tribe tamed a 150 the other day (because it's a 150), and then literally put it on wandering and aggressive and it died within half an hour lol

Archived