AIR CITY!!!

TheLethalKing

AIR CITY!!!

Hi, I've been thinking of a weird idea for a base. I'm on an unofficial server PC with a 70 harvesting rate. I have like 10 quetzals right now and all platform saddles. On the server, the stat level ups are boosted. My quetzals all have around 200k stam or so. I think I'm gonna try to build an air/quetz city. Each quetz would be devoted to a specific building, like smelting and cooking.  There would be a small ground base under it to store ground tames and to get the mats to build. The quetz would be connected by ceiling-roads that are suspended in air between the quetzals. Any tips? Comments? Concerns?

5 minutes ago, TheLethalKing said:

AIR CITY!!!

Hi, I've been thinking of a weird idea for a base. I'm on an unofficial server PC with a 70 harvesting rate. I have like 10 quetzals right now and all platform saddles. On the server, the stat level ups are boosted. My quetzals all have around 200k stam or so. I think I'm gonna try to build an air/quetz city. Each quetz would be devoted to a specific building, like smelting and cooking.  There would be a small ground base under it to store ground tames and to get the mats to build. The quetz would be connected by ceiling-roads that are suspended in air between the quetzals. Any tips? Comments? Concerns?

quetzals start to move around when left in the air for a longer period of time. so that would be a concern.

another one is that alot of high end structures cannot be put on saddles like tje industrial forge/cooker etc. piping would be another big concern if that would have been a plan

5 minutes ago, DomiDarko said:

Yep, you have to put a small, rideable creature (Pachy, Ovis) on the platform and make the Quetz follow it.

even then, when the server restarts, all follow commands get reset and your quetzals will fly off, having a transponder note on em will make it easier to fidn them but i would advise against it since there are alot of server restarts :)

Archived