I am Jack's Disappointment

CptYarrr

On 2/24/2024 at 10:36 AM, Otterpops said:

Wildcard never fails to disappoint. 

They "made a new base code" for asa. 

Makes it worse than the original game, but hey, it's prettier 

In the devkit there are separate “ASA” folders for pretty much everything they introduced or modified heavily for Asa. We are still on old Ase code mostly.

• Thanks 2

Is there a fix in the works for the problems that console players are experiencing right now? Namely server crashing about ten seconds into loading a world? Personally I had no issues about 5 days ago. Now, I literally can't even play the game for more than ten seconds without it crashing. Just curious. Love this game on PS5 and it's a real damn shame me and my friends cannot play it currently. Really hoping this gets fixed soon.

Bleeding players , servers crashing with less people on them, render still crap tag with binoculars to go out of render and lose, Toxic Xmas event causing in game fights, followed by scorched delayed but centre next month, broken Valentine's event, mods that don't, manual update for out of date mods FML where's auto update, and so slow ,got gig fibre so not my end, surprise centre delayed but here's a tame that has 2 spawns, instant toxicity to what player base is left.

This is like riding snails stock exchange only going down.

Logged on to pod Dino's away till new map, 3 server crashes f ton micro lags. Just rendering till then.

3 ps5 updates to change what? Nothing according to patch notes.

From PS4 early access to ps5 early access, the PS4 was better at least we had 3 maps.

Good luck, I had high hopes for game.

What we got instead of a full map is a dino which is essentially such a watered down Maewing it might as well be worthless. I don't know who was asking for a worse maewing that doesnt even feed babies if you're not imprinted + riding it, but I don't think even the bobiest pve players will get a use out of this garbage. Game is slowly dying and even ASE has more players on Steam. Wildcard showing its utter incompetence again, scary future for this game.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 maps in limbo and nothing about either of them. Another masterclass from WC in building hype for your product.

The gigantoraptor is cool but it's not going to bring people back to the game or stem the tide of people leaving.

You guys are so bad at this stuff it almost seems like you want the game to fail.

Really is too bad. Asa is fun. I'm honestly having fun playing it but it could be so much better in a different development team's hands.

Ah well.... guess we're back to the days leading up to ASA where we had zero screenshots or updates, just useless CC after useless CC.

• Like 2

I would personally like a fix for the singleplayer still not saving. Whether its certain mods that interfere or after a certain number of installed mods, i dont know. Also after patch 35.4 some of the custom creature mods crash the game. Dont know which one since i run all RR creature mods, Ark Additions by Garuga, gryphons and a few more. Not going through all of Them 1 by 1 to find out which one or ones are the problem. Please get on top of this.

Can you please!!!!!!!!fix the single player  save problem  there is no point in playing it if it will not save . ITS UNPLAYABLE  stop being greedy and fix the problems  first then drop AL this other stuff .  No one wants to put there money into a game they can't play it don't take a rocket Scientists to figure that crap out

So now everything is a mod? I'm not wasting any more space on this trash heap. Seriously get tf off the store and fix yourselves. This is a sad joke, like watching the special needs kid fall down the stairs. We all know your messed up, but nobody wants to take responsibility, so we'll just watch and quietly laugh. 👋 bye ark I hope you pull your head out of your ass soon. 

Since you all want a g rating wording from me instead of the truth I'll rewrite it in g format for you.

I feel as a grown adult, an og of video games that the overall management & operation of Wildcard & there business dealings with there subsidiaries are very unprofessional & unethical. When it comes to the terms of customer service I feel after 40years of being in the industry myself your outlook on how best to taking care of your client, you know the ones who financially keep you in business is in the most part less than adequate.

In my opinion your best bet to your stock holders & client base if you have no plans on improving your product or testing before release is to sell off your company to another who may care more than you or just dissolve altogether.

TOS this post!

• 2 weeks later...

How come the devs count figure out the events. People care about maps yes, but not at the expense of normally dropped events. Valentines event was terrible. Rates for breeding were trash. Now it’s almost Easter and the event hasn’t even dropped. If it has to do with the map, who cares. The map should be closed with increased rates anyways to prepare for open. Simple things people want. Also the pay to win Dino dropping is going to ruin the game. Pay to win should not be offered and reviving Dino’s should NEVER exist. Everyone I know who plays feels the same. Rant over