I am Jack's Disappointment

CptYarrr

Y can't y'all keep up with the bug issues and updates? The new game palworld by unreal engines is doing better with bugs and glitching issues than y'all r doing. It definitely feels like your team doesn't care or want to put in the time/effort into the game. You are vastly loosing customers/players for the game. ASE still has more players than this bs. The game is gonna die if y'all don't fix these issues. 

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to I am Jack's Disappointment

Yeh nicer grapics, gotta give that but there is always a but, the game on my rtx6000 ada , does not even hit 60 fps. Not even when you turn of fog / clouds/ shadows. 

Kinda strange innit after all this time not being able to at least run your game stable in terms of grapical performance.

I had a laugh about that article of nitrado ceo claimed ( asa would not exist if nitrado wouldnt have loaned 4mil to wildcard)

Edited by MorgensterTM

8 hours ago, MorgensterTM said:

Yeh nicer grapics, gotta give that but there is always a but, the game on my rtx6000 ada , does not even hit 60 fps. Not even when you turn of fog / clouds/ shadows. 

Kinda strange innit after all this time not being able to at least run your game stable in terms of grapical performance.

I had a laugh about that article of nitrado ceo claimed ( asa would not exist if nitrado wouldnt have loaned 4mil to wildcard)

Ever read the article where they explained where all the millions revenu drained into? Electric cars...

Snail could be one of the trendsetters if they didnt gamble their money back then. And we're talking multi millions here.

I had 1 of my lawyers look into that a year back when they released more info about monetizing ASA. The mess he found...

Instead they try to repeat ASE 100% accurate, yet forgot how many people still remember how that went.

This time the community isnt that forgiving anymore. Comparing the amount of threads with release ASE shows a downfall of over 90% in posts. 

• Like 1

Well I hope you're all happy. You successfully destroyed ark. It's now a joke. Along with ANY credibility wildcard or snail had. Absolutely pathetic. How? How tf do you mess up THIS bad? Did evrybody take a mental vacation?

I think they're doing it on purpose. No one would deliberately mess up this bad, unless they're throwing the fight. Both Wc and snail have been involved in bad trade practices, this behavior fits the bill for thievery. It doesn't matter now, no one gives a poop about Ark2, the bs animated series or any other shiny polished turd you crap out. Your done. Get the hell off the store. Take your bag of tricks and kick rocks.

Edited by ZombiejesusX
  • Thanks 1

So after getting arked for what feels to be the millionth time, I regretfully decided to quit the Ark for good. Sadly the development team wish to focus on modding inclusion and shine things instead of providing us a stable platform to enjoy.

Only a day after crafting 19 shiney maxed out saddles for my newly raised rexes, and another for my Yuti, the game decides to kick my whole server within minutes of starting a boss fight, causing lots of us to lose our stuff, my own of which took weeks of preparation.

Ark was truly one of the most fun games I've played, unfortunately this is just a new coat of paint over some very old cracks.

If anyone cares what my final minutes of this game looked like, here ya go:

https://youtu.be/7ApYqUVLr0Y?si=X3e12FcPzHxGlikr

Edited by Eskwyre
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, CptYarrr said:

Ever read the article where they explained where all the millions revenu drained into? Electric cars...

Snail could be one of the trendsetters if they didnt gamble their money back then. And we're talking multi millions here.

I had 1 of my lawyers look into that a year back when they released more info about monetizing ASA. The mess he found...

Instead they try to repeat ASE 100% accurate, yet forgot how many people still remember how that went.

This time the community isnt that forgiving anymore. Comparing the amount of threads with release ASE shows a downfall of over 90% in posts. 

Snail is the publisher not the developer. That's wildcard. Snail spending a billion on some daft electric car start up has no bearing on wildcard being useless at developing a game

7 hours ago, ZombiejesusX said:

Well I hope you're all happy. You successfully destroyed ark. It's now a joke. Along with ANY credibility wildcard or snail had. Absolutely pathetic. How? How tf do you mess up THIS bad? Did evrybody take a mental vacation?

I think they're doing it on purpose. No one would deliberately mess up this bad, unless they're throwing the fight. Both Wc and snail have been involved in bad trade practices, this behavior fits the bill for thievery. It doesn't matter now, no one gives a poop about Ark2, the bs animated series or any other shiny polished turd you crap out. Your done. Get the hell off the store. Take your bag of tricks and kick rocks.

I'd bet ur already back on ark grinding away. 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Eskwyre said:

So after getting arked for what feels to be the millionth time, I regretfully decided to quit the Ark for good. Sadly the development team wish to focus on modding inclusion and shine things instead of providing us a stable platform to enjoy.

Only a day after crafting 19 shiney maxed out saddles for my newly raised rexes, and another for my Yuti, the game decides to kick my whole server within minutes of starting a boss fight, causing lots of us to lose our stuff, my own of which took weeks of preparation.

Ark was truly one of the most fun games I've played, unfortunately this is just a new coat of paint over some very old cracks.

If anyone cares what my final minutes of this game looked like, here ya go:

https://youtu.be/7ApYqUVLr0Y?si=X3e12FcPzHxGlikr

U must be really popular on ur server because everyone seem so concerned when u said u were done with the game😉. No doubt ur already hatching more rex eggs to go again. People like u spend too much time playing ark to ever quit. 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Hurebhsdyrgsg said:

U must be really popular on ur server because everyone seem so concerned when u said u were done with the game😉. No doubt ur already hatching more rex eggs to go again. People like u spend too much time playing ark to ever quit. 

Lol to be fair some had also just lost stuff in the Tek Cave, friends were very supportive afterwards 😄, that's not really the point here tho, is it?

As an aside, bit weird this got merged with a random different post, right? Almost like they're tryna hide what happens on here 🤔

Edited by Eskwyre
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ZombiejesusX said:

No I'm not "grinding this game out" I haven't played this dumpster fire in a month. I like how they moved my whole topic to this one. Like shifting all the bad topics will make it less of a trash heap.

Yup, absolute loser behaviour not allowing people to talk about their individual issues. To be expected, just abusing privileges at this point across all mediums.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

10 hours ago, Hurebhsdyrgsg said:

Snail is the publisher not the developer. That's wildcard. Snail spending a billion on some daft electric car start up has no bearing on wildcard being useless at developing a game

If you knew anything about the financial history of the two names you'd know that they are, for all intents and purposes, one company.  SnailUSA = WildCard, and WildCard = SnailUSA. Not to mention that Shi Hai owns about 97% of Snail, which means he effectively owns most of WC as well.

Feel free to go learn some things and catch up with the rest of us on this topic.

• Thanks 1

Hello my forum friends,

I really need some fresh undies im pissing my pants from lauging about this joke of a Major update.

Just a minor update with again a bunch of minor poop.

gpu crashes, dragon stucken issue, exploits ok fair..

What a joke, rip ark asa. 

Edited by MorgensterTM
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1