Quit focusing on Mickey Mouse and get character restoration system back in game.

NoobSupreme

10 minutes ago, NoobSupreme said:

You removed a method to keep our characters just because if it worked it kicked us out of tribe. WHO CARES. 

I want safe transfers.

Take a chillpill, swallow it. Grab a bottle of rum and down it.

Right, if thats done, remove the game or take it as it is.

WildCard does not give a crap. 

On 2/22/2024 at 12:33 PM, NoobSupreme said:

You removed a method to keep our characters just because if it worked it kicked us out of tribe. WHO CARES.

Lots of people cared, which is why they got lots of complaints that it was kicking people out of their tribe.

On 2/22/2024 at 12:33 PM, NoobSupreme said:

I want safe transfers.

Of course you do, and so does everyone else.

The thing is, it's not one or the other, people should be able to have safe transfers and stay in their tribe. It makes no sense for you to want only one of those two things, you should be in support of all the people who got kicked out of their tribe and you should be joining with them, not acting like you're the only one that matters.

Edited by Pipinghot
  • Thanks 1

• Volunteer Moderator
20 minutes ago, Pipinghot said:

you should be in support of all the people who got kicked out of their tribe and you should be joining with them, not acting like you're the only one that matters.

How is losing your character better than being kicked out of your tribe? I mean, if you lose your character, you are also not in your tribe anymore... 🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Fully agreeing with Pipinghot, he could not find better words to express the focal point; however, I'm making a small point in favor of OP who probably meant to point out that even if you are expelled from the Tribe you would still have your character complete with levels and defeated Bosses, if you are in a Tribe of at least two people you can make sure that there is more than one Administrator and therefore you can be invited again (obviously they will NEVER be able to face the Boss/Supervisor/transfer together), OP's nervousness is certainly due to the fact that at least part of the problem could have been remedied (of the two evils he preferred the lesser one ) even if this IS NOT VALID FOR EVERYONE... For example, I play PVE alone, so I would lose all the construction/hunting/breeding work, which is why for my part I also agree with Invincible...

8 hours ago, CervantesMor said:

however, I'm making a small point in favor of OP who probably meant to point out that even if you are expelled from the Tribe you would still have your character complete with levels and defeated Bosses, if you are in a Tribe of at least two people you can make sure that there is more than one Administrator and therefore you can be invited again

I would agree with you if he didn't end his post with "WHO CARES."

While it's true that losing a character is a bigger problem than getting kicked from a tribe, it's pretty callous and self-centered to say, "WHO CARES" to all of the people that were affected by the problem WC was trying to fix. I think all agree that WC could have done a better job of fixing the problem, and probably should have done a better job of testing the fix, but even with all that being said it's pretty selfish to say, "WHO CARES" about a problem that affected lots of people.

10 hours ago, Pipinghot said:

I would agree with you if he didn't end his post with "WHO CARES."

While it's true that losing a character is a bigger problem than getting kicked from a tribe, it's pretty callous and self-centered to say, "WHO CARES" to all of the people that were affected by the problem WC was trying to fix. I think all agree that WC could have done a better job of fixing the problem, and probably should have done a better job of testing the fix, but even with all that being said it's pretty selfish to say, "WHO CARES" about a problem that affected lots of people.

Alr? So u lost ur tribe. Would you rather have lost ur character as well? Or just lose the tribe. I’m legitimately curious.

Both cases are horendous mate , lets sketch a little scenario yeh of doing proper busines, lets say you buy a phone from samsung and it explodes because a patch has a malfunction. I dare to bet my whole life savings that samsung wil give you a new phone and a big flipping sorry.

Wildcard messes up people lose poop left and right. 

Does not announce a thing.

Does not even appologise for their mistakes.

And tells everyone to go f , themselfs when they seek support.

There taking the studio down brick by brick until there are no bricks left. 

• Like 1