ASA Explorer Notes Issues

Good morning guys, I have a doubt about obtaining the additional points earned by finding all the Explorer's Notes: correct me if I'm wrong but in ASE it was necessary to find all the Notes on all the maps in order to get the extra levels on your Survivor, at this time in ASA we only have TheIsland and if I'm not mistaken we will get the levels by finding the Notes of this map alone;

but what happens when the next canon maps arrive? Those who have already obtained the levels will not need to find all the others (it seems obvious), but will those who have not yet found all the Notes of TheIsland be forced to also find those of the other maps to obtain the extra levels?

I haven't collected them yet because I reserve them for leveling up some of the main Dinos I'll get from breeding, but I was wondering if it would be wiser to go and get them all before Scorched Earth arrives.

So I recently just legit ran around and found all the explorer notes and dossiers in ark ascended on the server I’m playing on… I got the achievement for perfect explorer but I did not get the extra levels. It’s still saying on my implant to find all explorer notes I look through all of them and they all have been found? Am I missing something? Also on the broodmother I can click on the dossier and it comes up like I unlocked it but there’s still the locked symbol does that have anything to do with it? Any help will be much appreciated I’ve tried just about everything I can think of..

Ok I admit that the temptation to obtain the levels and engrams points by finding the notes only on the Island (therefore certainly easier than finding them on multiple maps) was stimulating me a little, but there are two huge BUGS that are holding me back: the second is the loss of character facing the Overseer but here I could also think of crossing the Tek cave to the hologram room and dying in the arena without beating the Boss; the problem first, however, is to beat the invisible Dragon... how many teams of Dinos will be sacrificed before finding the "visible" Dragon? 

Since I play in PVE, 10 points on my character don't change me much, I'm used to unlocking only the essential Engramms (saving the points for later maps) and I keep all the BP, even the basic ones;

therefore I believe that it is not at all wise to face the first two BUGS when you could then find a third one (and a fourth, and etc. etc.):

...just a reflection I wanted to share...

On 2/22/2024 at 7:04 AM, CervantesMor said:

the problem first, however, is to beat the invisible Dragon... how many teams of Dinos will be sacrificed before finding the "visible" Dragon? 

According to several players on the official Discord, if you go in with cosmetics, dyes, painted gear or chibis it makes it invisible. Don't use any of those and it works fine.

• Thanks 1

On 2/25/2024 at 9:07 AM, Elgar said:

According to several players on the official Discord, if you go in with cosmetics, dyes, painted gear or chibis it makes it invisible. Don't use any of those and it works fine.

Thanks for the information ;)

@Austria here on the Forum recommends using the Green Obelisk to enter the Dragon Arena without problems.

I will keep this information in mind while I prepare, it will still take me some time to collect the Art but in the meantime I thank you for letting me know ;):)

• Thanks 1

On 2/21/2024 at 11:04 PM, CervantesMor said:

Ok I admit that the temptation to obtain the levels and engrams points by finding the notes only on the Island (therefore certainly easier than finding them on multiple maps) was stimulating me a little, but there are two huge BUGS that are holding me back: the second is the loss of character facing the Overseer but here I could also think of crossing the Tek cave to the hologram room and dying in the arena without beating the Boss; the problem first, however, is to beat the invisible Dragon... how many teams of Dinos will be sacrificed before finding the "visible" Dragon? 

Since I play in PVE, 10 points on my character don't change me much, I'm used to unlocking only the essential Engramms (saving the points for later maps) and I keep all the BP, even the basic ones;

therefore I believe that it is not at all wise to face the first two BUGS when you could then find a third one (and a fourth, and etc. etc.):

...just a reflection I wanted to share...

You must beat the boss for the hologram for the 10 lvls.

• Thanks 1

On 2/27/2024 at 7:36 AM, CervantesMor said:

Addition: today's Patch says it has solved the invisibility problem and the block behind the external walls of the Arena... fingers crossed :D

• Fixed cases where Dragon Boss may appear invisible
  •  
  • Fixed an issue that caused the Dragon Boss to get stuck on the outside of its arena walls

Sadly not fixed. Dragon still stuck, second time still invisible.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, NoobSupreme said:

You must beat the boss for the hologram for the 10 lvls.

ooops... I think you're right, I had overlooked this detail... at this point I won't try, I have no intention of risking the loss of the character at the moment of ascension (at least for now that the game is not in one decent condition).

THANK YOU for noticing my carelessness about this!

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to ASA Explorer Notes Issues