Love Ascended is Live!

StudioWildcard

And now, event started, we got the inevitable crashing hour over with folks just started to relax into putting babies out and taming, and now you shut the servers down? All tames will reset etc this happens all the time why can you not do clean-up or whatever this is BEFORE starting an event?

Edited by MibsXX

Im a little disappointed. I consider the love evolved event the second biggest breeding event only being beat by the possible 9x from extra life. Now the event has been lowered to a weekend event tier rate upgrade. I would expect 2x on easter which is the biggest color event. Love evolved has a breeding drop that only comes from BREEDING lol. I guess they must have much gooder things planned so they cant level with us on this right now. Great things are coming! Thank you for the killer bugs instead of killer rates!

Edited by Brettskii
grammer was bad xD

Those servers are not designed for so many people playing online, I think that 25 players should be the limit. since they are very bad with ping of more than 300 and crashes on PC and consoles all the time. There are no rules on the servers with those mega constructions of fans who want the entire map piled up and close all the resources, I bought the game on a good PC and Xbox/X and it is really bad. The lag is impossible on official servers. It is NOT the game they promised so much.

image.png

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Last update caused Building Mods to stop working can't place item's they disappear and can't click on engrams to learn certain ones anymore, RR mods are no longer working after the previous update last week. Seems the previous update made things wrose for Mods. Why highlight mods when your update made them not playable..

17 hours ago, Hotzy said:

The lovebug is a mini version that has replaced them.

Which is probably the case and a very logical conclusion to the no Rhynio problem, but a logical explanation for the occurrence does not excuse the perpetrators of said occurrence.

This is a holiday Ark event. It is the valentines Ark event. What is the biggest draw in Ark for people to play during events? It is the event colors. What is the newest and coolest creature toy in the Ark game at the moment with only The Island map available? The Rhynio. What has the majority of the player base likely been preparing for and looking forward to for this event? To tame Rhynios for the event colors. What does wc give them? No Rhynios.

This is a thing that has never before happened for any other holiday event in Ark. When zombi dodos spawn it doesn't stop normal ones from spawning. When super turkeys spawn it doesn't stop dodos or anything else from spawning. When raptor clause spawns it doesn't stop raptors from spawning. When the easter bunny kangaroo spawns it doesn't stop normal ones from spawning. When Gacha clause spawns it doesn't stop normal gachas from spawning. Etc. 

Whether the Rhynio not spawning is an unintended glitch, or an intended feature, it's just another absolutely ridiculously idiotic occurrence heaped upon an already large and ever growing mountain of idiotic occurrences and will logically cause an already frustrated player base to become even more angered. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Klupto said:

3x needs to be the new baseline.  In what reality does someone have the time to actually play the game?!  If having a great time means spending 3 hours getting a laughable amount of resources then wildcard is just trolling its playerbase

To be fair the current base rate for the every day in Ark is 4x or maybe its even higher now than when I first started playing A.S.E. in early access and I still had a lot of fun spending 2-6 hours per day taking about a week to build a basic 4 blocks long by 3 blocks wide by 4 blocks high stone house just with my bare hands and stone tools cause I didn't have a safe place setup to store utility dinos yet. It made me feel accomplished; especially since it was on a pvp server.

Also, another thing to keep in mind is that the rate of in-game trolling has only increased with increased base rates. Back in the long ago days of my youth in Ark people would think long and hard before attempting to harm someone else, even on a pvp server, cause it took so long to build things up that they really had to decide if attacking someone was worth the revenge retaliation they'd receive back. Now since you can rebuild large stone houses in mere minutes with just stone tools in hand, there's no disincentive to be harmful to others. 

Though if you really want my full opinion, the main problem has always been that wc has made most of the in-game items simply cost waaaaay more resources than they should cost. Rasing base gather rates causes further strain on server/computer performance, but if a stone wall only cost half the resources it currently does then you'd get your 2x without a decrease in game performance; and the needed material amounts would make more logical real world sense. 

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1