ARK Survival Ascended is now live on Xbox and Windows PC!

StudioWildcard

13 minutes ago, CervantesMor said:

....they really can't do it.....

PC Servers are already too few just for PC users (servers already all constantly full 70/70 even before the XBox launch), I can't imagine when PS5 will arrive too!! !! It is not fair to any of the three platforms!! Not to mention those who buy Ark for PVE for the first time and should also learn to play, assuming they find a Server that isn't 70/70...

by the way: let's admit that I can find an instant of a Server that isn't full (without consider Ping or region) and I start playing, after a while I log out to have dinner and after an hour I come back and (with very high probability) the Server is full and continues to be full for several minutes, what do I do (?) I start again every time a different Server?? and then I progress a day here and a day there?? uselessly taking up space for others.. BUT THERE IS BETTER: if in all this we are 3 friends who want to play together????

Now let's get real again and try to understand their motivation "IT MAKES NO SENSE": it makes no sense to make their Servers available when they have already demonstrated in other ways that their strategy is to force the push to rent Servers via Nitrado, where you can also use Mods of which on the Premium they would earn further revenue... perhaps it is better to stop here with the details... I might agree with the thought of not opening too many Servers that they wouldn't know how to dispose of if they were really more than necessary, but here we are talking about the opposite. 

I don't use Discord but I imagine that many people complain about this same thing even in Discord, we are now at the height of the inconceivable in almost all the maneuvers regarding ASA, and yet they still manage to amaze us by managing from time to time to overcome the threshold, putting even the most hardened optimists into crisis!!

Don't worry, they deleted ASE Official servers to make room for the ASA ones remember!

As for discord... It's been a ****show for a while. Constant spam of angry customers (even with a timer preventing people from writing again for 10+ minutes).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, shanehenwood said:

I am having problems on xbox I can't get in to dino settings to sort out behaviour or follow distances can anyone help please 

Make your selection and hit the right trigger to move on to the next set of selections. 

Edited by Joebl0w13

25 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Make your selection and hit the right trigger to move on to the next set of selection. 

mhuhahahahaha ok that no one reads the instructions or the layout of the controller and perhaps not even the help windows, but the first thing you do in any game is try the keys and their possible combinations, especially those who have already played ASE and know most of the mechanism .... it's true that they changed the configurations but from here to directly say that the game is broken... perhaps we are the ones who are "broken" and don't know how to recognize when things should be asked for advice.... ( Joe: I don't envy you these days :D but I take this opportunity to compliment you ;) )

• Like 1
  • Confused 1