Server Instability & Crashes - Mega Thread

fury7103

Message added by Joebl0w13,

Please report official server outages or other issues using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

All I see is gripe about a lot of things that has been resolved. The game is buggy it is ark, the phrase "I got ark 'ed" did not come from a perfect world. I hate the fact you cannot mine metal on the main metal mountain without getting stuck in the mesh by land. As far as servers it is fixed people and communities can host their own on their hardware regardless if it is rented or not; the only thing still under exclusivity is renting a dedicated Ark server. So what is your point about $10,000? I just want a full fledged event and not a half cooked Turkey... Its Dec 2 and still no Turkey. Just keep in mind we want things to be successful, because if it is not you can forget the DLCs and we will have lost the most economical time waster most of us have been a part of in our lives. We could be spending $$$ on dinos like SC players buy ships.  Remember you love the game or you would not be here.  

save yourself the embarrassment. And so you will burn through all this money and soon you will make pay extras for dlc because the money has to match.

I'd rather have 1.5 or 2x than some strange worthless stake because the servers are full 70/70.

Server crashes are non-stop. Even if you tame the creature and the server goes down. You don't have this creature (it's wild) and the next time the server goes down in a short period of time, a new creature resp occurs. As a result, due to your server stability, you lose your tamed creature. And you don't even have it in the tribe log. So also greetings from my 209lvl Female Giga (140lv wild) 3k narcos and kibbles [*]. In moments like these, instead of enjoying these events, I prefer not to have them. Ideally, I would like a refund for the game, but unfortunately Steam's policy was different.

• Like 1

Due to server instability and server pop cap I have managed to get only just under 2 hours of the event, and it has actually put me in a worse position than before the event (due to putting out eggs and babies to raise, then not being able to log back in so they've presumably all died).

I appreciate a charity event, it's a lovely cause, but by doing it and NOT resolving server issues you've actually made a lot of people lose out not just on the event itself, but on dinos they had and are now dead.

I really hope Wildcard and Nitrado find some way to make this up to the players.

Everytime there is an event the people on my server clog it up. One person said they have 4 accounts on so they can make one leave so they can join. Its not fair i have one account and i cant get onto that server because a few people have 4 accounts a peice online. Not fair. I want to play these events too and i cant switch servers because i just finished my base. I want to play too.

2 hours ago, Steve1234 said:

So of all the many bugs and whatnot I've encountered so far in ASA, the official servers list keeps saying no sessions found even after hours of waiting, restarting the game/console etc. I just don't know how to resolve the issue. Any help on the matter would be appreciated! TIA!

I have the same problem too I thought it was because servers were updating but its been over 15 hours 

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Server Instability & Crashes - Mega Thread