ARK: Survival Ascended is Live on Steam!!

StudioWildcard

Hmmmmm I just read the console release stuff and I don't fully understand it.

It says console and steam will be separate (which we knew until December) And we get new servers with boosted rates for console but what about Windows 10?

Will they be included with console release or are the new servers for console only....

I am hoping to play on PC with my console friends, Ive missed them so much and I want to be able to join them on their day 1 because a good start is important to pvp. Any clarity would be greatly appreciated <3

• Like 1

You need to make all current pvp servers steam only. Don't ruin the game for PvP console players, you've F'd us enough. PLEASE! I'm tempted to buy a pc as I feel discriminated against yet again for having a preference for the convenience of consoles but I refuse to do so just to play ark and i just dont bloody want one. I can live with the delay it's the disgusting boost that steam players will have that sickens me. You've been unethical in the whole handling of this release, telling us "everything is on track for october" and closing ASE servers to ensure people buy the new product. You're making it increasingly difficult to support you. Just please please please don't ruin PvP for consoles. A month is a long ass time on official. There's people that live on your game!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Firefallz said:

To say your console community is disappointed is a joke just like your company as a whole. The fact is you all have lied to us from the start and now your inability to make sure your game works ahead of time has shafted over half of your community.

Not too mention the complete lack of transparency in all of this you still refuse to set a date for console. "OH wow November." Very informative can't wait for another delay because that's all your company is capable of.

dude they didnt have a choice but to release it as a early acces, since snail games pushed them to realease asa before 1 of november.

• Like 1

Well I knew this was going to happen. Wildcard/SG  should have let us console players have our game up until the launch of ASA . I knew this was bound to happen. Once again console players get a kick in the butt. That's why I was fighting for us to keep Ark SE . At least a few servers open. This is just insane who, knows ? There could be another delay. We could have had more time to play with our friends and enjoy our dinos etc.😭 Instead you cut off the servers, Made it so that the console players can  only play on Nitrado which is a horrible Server service, Hard for the players who cannot afford a monthly subscription (like me) and now we don't even get to see Asa come to consoles. SMH. This is disappointing, so disappointing. This is so 😢

Edited by ladymarina
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hello all,

a reflxion... if there is an early access for PC players, when PS / XBOX version releases,

console players will loose the possibility to grow as the same time as PC players.

So no more spots available for new bases,

lvl 1 players against one month already played time lvl 105 players.

low lvl tames against 10th gen tames,

etc

In your "Community Crunch 381" was written :

Q: Will there be a preorder? Get access to the game early? Exclusive Content? Pre-loading?

We aren’t planning on making ARK: Survival Ascended available for pre-order. You can purchase the game towards the end of October when we reveal the trailer and related media. 

There are no plans to allow anyone to access the game early; you will all have access to it at the same time, and no intentions to release exclusive content only available at launch.

As we intend to set the game live immediately when it’s ready to purchase, you cannot preload it.

Edited by PorterARK
  • Thanks 2

Thanks once again WC for the let down you would think that after 8 years of disappointment I would know better. I know getting PC certs are easier then certs for console but after 8 years you would think that they would understand this better.

Weeks of WC saying everything is all set for the lunch by the 31st for all platforms then on lunch day oh wait console all the sudden has issues an can't be released. Now we have to wait weeks or even months for a final release.  They say November but why believe that when we where all told that it was on track for the end of October. So now I'm not even sure I want to play this new version or just give up an ark. An start a new cycle of waiting for release when PC gets things weeks to months earlier. 

1 hour ago, Rep said:

لدي بعض المشاعر الساخنة جدًا تجاه سنوات القرارات المناهضة للمستهلك التي اتخذتها Wild Card على مر السنين، لذا سأكون آخر شخص يتدخل للدفاع عنها ولكن في هذا الموضوع على وجه التحديد يجب أن أقول شيئًا ما.

إحدى الفوائد المتأصلة لألعاب الكمبيوتر هي سهولة تطبيق التصحيحات والتحديثات.

لست متأكدًا من سبب انزعاجك أو استيائك لأنهم تمكنوا من طرح إصدار الكمبيوتر الشخصي؟ لا علاقة له بنوع جهاز الكمبيوتر لديك أو بما يمكنك تحمله، فجهاز PS5 يشبه نفس تكلفة جهاز كمبيوتر متوسط المدى في الوقت الحاضر. 

نأسف لأنك لا تستطيع اللعب معنا ولكن هذا هو أحد الأسباب التي تجعلني أفضّل ممارسة ألعاب الكمبيوتر في البداية لسهولة التعديلات والتصحيحات. ليس حقًا شيئًا بدلًا، كما أن إبعاده عن لاعبي الكمبيوتر الشخصي دون سبب سيكون فكرة أسوأ.

فكر في الأمر بينما نختبر الإصدار التجريبي للإصدار الأصعب قبل أن يصل إلى وحدة التحكم.

Well try not to rave in this way. I feel what we are in when we expected from this studio ✌🏻🏻 He will finally fulfill his promise and despite all this it will remain the worst studio. They do not adhere to any promise they make. Well since your damned game will not work here why didn't you say this months ago? You had a chance, okay, as you are, and I promise you that you will miss more

Que dire!les mots me manque suis je déçu?en colere?je ne saurais le dire mais je pense un subtile mélange des 2 comme chacun des joueurs console 

Je suis rester à l'affût de chaque community chaque nouvelle information concernant la sortie d'asa mais je n'aurais su imaginer que vous puissiez trahir votre communauté de cette manière 

J'estime que la communauté console qui on payer le jeux et qui von le repayer à nouveau avec les bug et les erreurs associées avaient le droit a un peu plus de respect et d'honnêteté sois en prévenant plus tôt afin que les joueurs puissent se faire une raison sois en leur donnant une date fixe!c'est le minimum auquel nous avions droits!

Vous ne pouvez pas et ne devez pas vous permettre de faire attendre languir votre communauté et leur annoncer un report au même titre que vous annoncer la sortie sur steam et ne pas vous attendre à des retours négatifs de leur part

Vous parlez de crossplay en décembre mais si vous nous permettez d'accéder au jeu le 30 novembre sur console (nous pouvons supposer) et que vous déclenché le crossplay le 1er décembre ou et l'égalité!

Votre jeu est a vendre mais pas votre communauté de console donc annoncer une date fixe et faite le vite car vous allez la perdre!

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Nekromantiker said:

Wenn es sich nur um den Mehrspielermodus dreht der nicht geht, dann gebt uns wenigstens den  Einzelspielermodus. Ich habe keine lust auf Crossplay , da ich keinen Bock mit Hackern und ini bearbeitern zu zocken

Und uns auf dem PC geht es genau so.. Keine Lust mit Konoleros zu zocken.. Daher wird mein Server auch PC Only sein..

Everyone who's saying "remember how ASE was at launch?" etc.. This isn't 2015. It shouldn't be released as a broken game even if it's early access. Talk about not learning from their mistakes. This is what we get when a company makes a game just to milk more money from their fanbase. Probably gonna release ark 2 in 8 years a broken mess too. Nice cash grab WC. 

• Like 1

Thats a yikes.

Ahwell, it is goddamn hilarious seeing all the console players rage about them not having acces.

The contract SG had made shouldve included Console release before end of October tbh.

So they couldnt do a last ditch effort like this

Early acces build on steam.

So much time and yet SG/WC still dont test themselves.

• Like 1

Appreciate yall for the efforts at staying up to press the release but ruined the launch of this beauty for alot of loyal gamers. I was happy to atleast be able to watch streams and happy with the actual gameplay results but also takes away that new game feel to more than half of your community, including myself. I figured it would come down to only pc drop for the bigger money grab pc has for marketing but the community between xbox and playstation is a larger player base and should not be throw to side for later concern. WORST case scenario, stick to yall word and drop the game before november without servers, possibly allow private and local servers if capable, guarantee most would even be content with single player and no mod menus until updated just to see how consoles hold up. Although Ive been patient and waited for news feed I do feel it needs to be addressed the way you communicate with your consumers is poor for all platforms and is bad for the potential you guys got all together because as a community, nomatter the hate, we all love good ole ark the same. To ensure a better future after the outrage from players I recommend better communication and more specifics on dates, even if they are set back dates to ensure plenty of times it wouldn't get anybody's hopes up too soon like you guys have hyped this up to be this past week just to hit us with coming next month. Very shallow wildcard but we now know you guys are capable of getting to the bottom of this in only a couple days. We now need yall now more than ever to get into community crunch time foreal these next couple days and drop on all platforms for this exciting week we were all promised just last week

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1