Community Crunch 384: Dreadnoughtus Concept Art!

StudioWildcard

2 hours ago, atom357 said:

The game ark survival ascended is co developed by grove street games they did the gta trilogy remaster and they did such a wonderfully bad job on that.  That is the reason there's no trailer till a few days before release the game isnt good and they don't have faith in it.

When it was announced that Grove Street was getting involved I was initialy thinking like you.
That studio had little experience with upgrading games, they specialized in ports to mobile I believe and they indeed completely failed with GTA.
As I understand the coörperation with WC was mostly porting ARK to the Switch, wich they did good. It does not seem they have a huge role in development of ASA or ARK2 besides mobile or Switch ports.
Another thing they are not doing is making ASA trailers so I'm a bit confused about they point you are trying to make.

The Dreadnoughtus looks pretty sick but but ASA looks..... Non-existent! Honestly, this is the worst marketing in history. If ASA is not ready, then why the hell did WC take ASE away from us??? If ASA IS ready, then why have we ONLY seen concept art and a single screen shot (which we dont even know if its in-game). I mean, I already know I will buy the stupid game as most of us will but what kind of marketing strategy are you guys planning here? How can we possibly be this close to launch without even knowing what the game will look like? Do you guys just not care if you lose a big chunk of your player base or are you assuming that we will all buy it no matter what? Maybe the game looks like absolute poop and they are too embarrassed to post in-game footage! I'm honestly so let down right now I dont even want to play ASE any more......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

How is it during this week you all post a in-game picture and the CEO says "guess what I just watched" and this crunch you have a concept art of dino we won't even see for a year anyways? This was very disappointing and felt like a step backwards than forward. All of this backlash is on you for leading everyone too think we will be seeing a trailer today, I've been very supportive of Asa but this one really hurt bad guys!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Typical Studio Wildcard Community Crunch, nothing to show, no information, just nothing. Don't waiting for something that's not coming. I'm seeing a lot of customers go to other games. I know a couple of people that will not be purchasing ASA, and I am one of them. Good luck with the another broken game Studio Wildcard and Snail games.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DoddlePalace said:

So hear me out they want to use ASA as a way of generating more revenue for ark 2 and hopefully revive the player base of the game. But they are kind of shooting themselves in the foot here with the lack of information. I imagine that the only people who will end up playing ark survival ascended are the die hard fans that are following it. While there will be no increase in new players like they hope because there is just no information or advertisement of it anywhere. I hope WC isn't o disappointed in the outcome of the ASA player base when they are actively shooting themselves in the foot when it comes to the game.

Who are the "Die hard fans"? To me it seems like all the people being toxic in all the crunches since it seems they really have the dedication to be waiting for the release of every single crunch till midnight or longer, knowing they will be disappointed again and again (and that's a big amount). And I dont mean normal complaining, I really mean toxic.

I am a huge fan myself, but its not like my mental state or happiness depend on this game and waiting for the next crunch is all I have in mind...

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

5 hours ago, Duffmek said:

patiently waits for ikusu to facepalm all the bad posts lol

Why do you feel the need to address a single person in a public forum just because they didn't agree with your comments in the past and showed it? Do you care that much? Or do you seek confirmation of all the others in here?

Plus, you know you are in bad shape if you spend your time looking at all the reactions of all the posts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

Complete and utter joke!!  I don't care about a creature that comes out in future DLC of a game I don't know anything about! 

If this game has gone into cert, then you have a list of changes made, you have a road map, you have a recommended PC spec list, and your CEO has already said the trailer is complete. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Arambourgiania said:

LOL everyone, ASA will be out in like a week at this point so you don't have long to wait for gameplay. Chill out y'all.

That Dreadnaughtus looks AMAZING.

It’s consumers like you that make the rest of us suffer. You have no standards. Your bar is in underground, far below the planet’s surface. 

For people who don’t have the newer consoles, ASA is a $500+ investment. To take your stance when we are a week away is weak as could be. 

Garbage devs get to keep on being garbage because of you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bballer01 said:

Who are the "Die hard fans"? To me it seems like all the people being toxic in all the crunches since it seems they really have the dedication to be waiting for the release of every single crunch till midnight or longer, knowing they will be disappointed again and again (and that's a big amount). And I dont mean normal complaining, I really mean toxic.

I am a huge fan myself, but its not like my mental state or happiness depend on this game and waiting for the next crunch is all I have in mind...

Did you forgot to put your clown paint on? Head on over to party city - it’ll complete your gimmick better. 

• Like 2

stall tactics, more and more stall tactics. I can almost bet. They are having issues with the game. This game version is going to be a hot mess lol. 
I bet they can’t get rid of the old bugs in the code. That would be embarrassing for them. Until I see different, I still say this will be one of the biggest scams in gaming history. I am truely hoping they prove me wrong. I just want to say. I do like ark. I still play it. But it not the same anymore. Especially after I lost all my characters and maps. I kind of lost interest in this game. It’s sad because, as a few people know me on  here and in game I play over 535 days or 6 years. Wildcard has lot my trust in them. It truely feels like they are scamming and stalling now.  I bet this is true for a lot of players now. People are right new Dino’s are great, but if their no game or a working game a bug free game. A small number of people care about this. We just want a bug free working game as promise. No scams, no tricks. Makes us fall in love with the game again.

Edited by bluewizard

HOORAY a drawing of a dino we can maybe play with next winter HOORAY !

Is that the response WC expects from us ?

You guys probably shouldnt have let CudaCores tweet out that the trailer was done if you weren't gonna show it this week. It creates undue expectations. 

Oh well only a week left until the end of the month. They cant hold back forever.

My body is ready to ascend. 

• Like 2