Community Crunch 369: Gigantoraptor Concept, Creature Submissions, and More!

StudioWildcard

20 hours ago, Huntdad5 said:

The six posts thing is really getting annoying right now. People are just spamming the forum with a bunch of stupid crap. It gets annoying to see a bunch of one letter posts by people, following an inappropriate post. I thought it was originally a great idea, but anyone can post 6 things, it won't work. Seriously people please take things seriously and knock this 💩 off.

Sadly they don’t care. It doesn’t matter to them if they actively drag the quality of discussion down or that they’re doing it so they can inevitably screw people out of a hard earned vote. No, all that matters to them is that they meet the post number requirement so they can eagerly vote when Nexxus stops looking for the most obscure creature he can find and drops another last minute submission to let his horde of slavering fans have a go at without ever having even given the other submissions a glance. At this point I feel like votes really should be gated behind time you’ve been registered with the forum. Three months minimum. It’s rough for newcomers but if it shuts down the spam then so be it.

• Like 6

On 7/12/2023 at 2:14 AM, Huntdad5 said:

I mean seriously look at all the posts in front of me, everyone has 0 reputation, kinda gets annoying about "how pumped I am for asa and the new creatures, it will be so amazing" even though the game might never come out. 

Yeah been 'told off' for talking about this but meh as the mods said its 'politics / rules'  poop happens all we can do is 'scroll past and ignore' reporting isn't even worth it because its usually something to-do with the this topic - just a shame its complete dribble :P

Side note its normally in Spanish atmo, the excessive spam at least i saw something about a Spanish YT/twitch content maker in the last CC regarding this stuff so its still the content makers followers doing this crap :(

• Thanks 2

When gen 1 arrived on switch I installed the dlc (I had V2.0.6 LOL) suddenly the dlc crashed when I launched it LOL when I installed V2.0.8 the game worked fine but gen 1 was full of bugs and crashes but when I installed V2.0.9 the game works well and gen 1 works very well and without crashes just a little bit of lag but hey it's already good that the switch manages to do work extinction and gen 1 can someone tell me why the game tells me there is downloadable content when i have the latest version of the game i have 2.0.9 2.0.10 is not yet out huh? I installed 2.0.8 and 2.0.9 but 2.0.7 no I didn't install it that must be why but the game works very well and gen 1 works really well :) just the graphics look to have been improved in 2.0.9/2.0.8 no?

23 hours ago, CosmicSkeleton said:

Sadly they don’t care. It doesn’t matter to them if they actively drag the quality of discussion down or that they’re doing it so they can inevitably screw people out of a hard earned vote. No, all that matters to them is that they meet the post number requirement so they can eagerly vote when Nexxus stops looking for the most obscure creature he can find and drops another last minute submission to let his horde of slavering fans have a go at without ever having even given the other submissions a glance. At this point I feel like votes really should be gated behind time you’ve been registered with the forum. Three months minimum. It’s rough for newcomers but if it shuts down the spam then so be it.

Ahora se adaptaron,tratan de hablar ingles o aleman para no ser tan evidentes jaja.

Lo malo es que no se hace nada porque no quieren quedar mal con la comunidad que habla español estando cerca el lanzamiento de ASA,fueron se disculparon con nexxuz,ponen lo de 6 post (me dio risa dollie diciendo de spambots cuando eran fanaticos,algunos con multicuentas que se organizaron en discord para votar la criatura o para el spam masivo,solo hay que ver la fecha que iniciaron en el foro o los primeros posts que hicieron)y ahora promocionan eventos de la comunidad.

On 8.7.2023 at 17:43, CadieStarfire said:

Absolut nicht. Ich habe von Overwolfs zwielichtigen Geschäften und der Malware gehört, mit der sie Ihren Computer infizieren. Und ich werde kein Geld für Mods ausgeben, die man einfach für sich nehmen kann und dem Ersteller nichts übrig lässt. Ich werde also keine Mods herunterladen, da ich keine Mods haben kann, werde ich ASA nicht kaufen. Überdenken Sie Ihre Strategie. 

Thanks, i feel the same !

On 7/11/2023 at 8:12 PM, Huntdad5 said:

The six posts thing is really getting annoying right now. People are just spamming the forum with a bunch of stupid crap. It gets annoying to see a bunch of one letter posts by people, following an inappropriate post. I thought it was originally a great idea, but anyone can post 6 things, it won't work. Seriously people please take things seriously and knock this 💩 off.

Personally I’m on bored with this but sadly this is just the reality we live in 

On 7/7/2023 at 6:19 PM, InfinityLordGaben said:

Abberation is where the game started heading into more fantasy, why bother adding a real world creature to it when it makes no sense.

I'd argue Scorched. Wyverns, deathworms, phoenixs, and the manticore. The current real world creatures are quite interesting in the current creature vote. 

22 hours ago, Thekuervito said:

Ahora se adaptaron,tratan de hablar ingles o aleman para no ser tan evidentes jaja.

Lo malo es que no se hace nada porque no quieren quedar mal con la comunidad que habla español estando cerca el lanzamiento de ASA,fueron se disculparon con nexxuz,ponen lo de 6 post (me dio risa dollie diciendo de spambots cuando eran fanaticos,algunos con multicuentas que se organizaron en discord para votar la criatura o para el spam masivo,solo hay que ver la fecha que iniciaron en el foro o los primeros posts que hicieron)y ahora promocionan eventos de la comunidad.

Hilariously enough they managed to scrape together the brain power to adapt to using a different language but still couldn’t piece together that obvious spam from a day/week old account is still obvious spam. When a CC drops full of all sorts of information and the only reply someone shoots back in response to all of it is “god” (not good mind you, specifically ‘god’) then it tends to raise an eyebrow or two 

• Like 3

I need clarification on one detail? I don't know if anyone here knows the answer, or is there a better place for me to ask?

They say:

Mods are going to be available Day 1 on every platform exclusively through Overwolf, whether you're on PC or Consoles.

But is "Day 1" supposed to be Early Access launch or the "Official" launch"? 

In addition, private servers need some information ahead of time about specs and setup requirements. Is there a timeframe for when that information will be available? Or will they delay access for private servers for a period of time?

On 7/14/2023 at 5:20 PM, CosmicSkeleton said:

Hilariously enough they managed to scrape together the brain power to adapt to using a different language but still couldn’t piece together that obvious spam from a day/week old account is still obvious spam. When a CC drops full of all sorts of information and the only reply someone shoots back in response to all of it is “god” (not good mind you, specifically ‘god’) then it tends to raise an eyebrow or two 

Ah eso de god es un meme en español jaja