Closed. Ark: Survival Evolved Official Servers

ladymarina

30 minutes ago, raxus said:

really? dang..

23 minutes ago, klausjulius said:

console backups will be available?

23 minutes ago, R34jeromegtr said:

Waiting patiently on the snapshots for ps4. 
🥱

SaveGame for XBOX and PS4 are now available on Nitrado servers.  Read the whole thing, not bits and pieces.

ONLY on Nitrado 

Edited by Noffek

23 minutes ago, Noffek said:

SaveGame for XBOX and PS4 are now available on Nitrado servers.  Read the whole thing, not bits and pieces.

ONLY on Nitrado 

I tried. They didn't show. Apparently, they neglected to tell you that you need to rent the 20 slots specifically. 

And also they did say we could play it offline. not have to host it on nitrado. not everyone can spend 20 bucks a month to play just 1 server.

Edited by raxus

15 minutes ago, raxus said:

I tried. They didn't show. Apparently, they neglected to tell you that you need to rent the 20 slots specifically. 

And also they did say we could play it offline. not have to host it on nitrado. not everyone can spend 20 bucks a month to play just 1 server.

This topic has been written about many times.  That there is not and will not be an option for SP xbox and ps4.  And that they only wrote a letter in the WC/SG editionI would treat it more half-seriously and half-jokingly.  And that's what he did to Xbox and Ps4 players, sort of forcing them to pay if you want to continue game with the save.  Yes, you will have to play on SP or other available dedicated servers PCs.  Here you also don't know when the owner will resign and turn off.

3 minutes ago, Noffek said:

This topic has been written about many times.  That there is not and will not be an option for SP xbox and ps4.  And that they only wrote a letter in the WC/SG editionI would treat it more half-seriously and half-jokingly.  And that's what he did to Xbox and Ps4 players, sort of forcing them to pay if you want to continue game with the save.  Yes, you will have to play on SP or other available dedicated servers PCs.  Here you also don't know when the owner will resign and turn off.

I rented 4 servers this morning on nitrado. Where did you see the console saves at?

19 minutes ago, Noffek said:

while we all agree it's a joke not allowing console players to download the data, keep in mind that most of official saves will require a new generation console just to host the game and all those big saves will not fit in the 16GB ram of those console.

We must also remember that for xbox and microsoft store players, there is the dedicated server executable distributed along with the microsoft store version, what would allow to host xbox and microsoft store players outside nitrado.

10 minutes ago, R34jeromegtr said:

I rented 4 servers this morning on nitrado. Where did you see the console saves at?

Have I rented the right servers THAT OFFER GAME SAVES?  Did I hit it on a server on Nitrado?

https://server.nitrado.net/de-DE/news/ark-survival-evolved-official-save-game-server-hosting  

You rented 4 of these?

21 minutes ago, Noffek said:

Have I rented the right servers THAT OFFER GAME SAVES?  Did I hit it on a server on Nitrado?

https://server.nitrado.net/de-DE/news/ark-survival-evolved-official-save-game-server-hosting  

You rented 4 of these?

Ah I see so it’s different from a regular nitrado ark server. Wish I would have know prior to purchasing 7 hours ago

Edited by R34jeromegtr
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I downloaded several backup saves from several maps, none of them would load in ARK single player mode, it just crashes to desktop

DILO mongs, are the save modified to be nitrado only? we can not resume our game if we don't pay?

EDIT : it is CONFIRMED, they changed the save format, the save won't load in SP mode, now that's a really scummy move, if we want to continue we have to rent nitrado servers and of course wildcard will get their royalties over every purchase.

AT THIS MOMENT WE HAVE TO PAY TO KEEP OUR PROGRESS, NICE ONE WILDCARD

Edited by gingai
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, R34jeromegtr said:

that was a mistake, nitrado and wildcard are partners so wildcard gets royalties for every server purchased to resume the official saves. I don't think we as customers should allow wildcard to make profit from official server shutdown.

• Like 1

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Closed. Ark: Survival Evolved Official Servers
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic