do you know the best spot to build a breeding base.

duckforce32

3 hours ago, duckforce32 said:

i play single player. soo do you know any where flat its a 17x17 circle.

0  0  on valguero.

But there are different mechanics that are useful for breeders depending on location.   Near or over water can be benificial for some reasons, and 0  0 on valguero has differing beneficial use on a server.   I don't' know if single player gets the same usefulness out of these locations.

4 hours ago, duckforce32 said:

i play single player. soo do you know any where flat its a 17x17 circle.

I couldn't begin to tell you where there's specifically a 17x17 circle, but what I can tell you is that if you use pillars & ceiling tiles you can make any space as flat as you want it to be. There are many places that are flat, or close to flat, but learning how to use pillars & ceilings to create your own flat space of any size or dimensions you want is a key step in your progress in the game.

5 hours ago, Pipinghot said:

I couldn't begin to tell you where there's specifically a 17x17 circle, but what I can tell you is that if you use pillars & ceiling tiles you can make any space as flat as you want it to be. There are many places that are flat, or close to flat, but learning how to use pillars & ceilings to create your own flat space of any size or dimensions you want is a key step in your progress in the game.

Flat is overrated ;)

On solo I would say just build a fence and almost any waterfront is usable. Also note that wyverns take a lot less space when in maewings.
Giga's can be spaceious but when you let them follow you or the nursing maewing they group very tight together.
What type of wyverns you breed, crystal or regular?

11 hours ago, duckforce32 said:

i need one for my bigger dino's like giga or a wyvern but cant find a good place. -all maps are available ty have a good day

Honestly any "monster" bases's I build, I tyipically have to build my own flat.

First I lay down pillars for my foundation, then lay ceiling tiles. Its kinda ugly with the pillars sticking out of the ceiling tiles, but you can clean it up a bit if you want.

My main problem with this method tho, is typically frame rate just goes into the garbage. Heck I built my first big base so large that I was experiencing 10 FPS at times. =/

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

That's just a portion of the space in the 0 0 location on Valguero.  Below the teleporter not in picture is actually a bigger area than what is consumed by the foundations you see there.  THat's all foundations, the flat part of this area is completely flat.  The only thing you would have to share it with is a drop that likes to come down right in the middle of the area.  On Single player , you can build where I can not on official making this area even bigger.

Archived