Baby wandering back?

DodoRaptor

2 hours ago, DodoRaptor said:

Did I miss a patch note, or is this a bug? I started working on mutating rexes today, and the babies all are wandering around. When claimed, it says they are not set to wander, but before claiming, every single one has walked around aimlessly for a few seconds, more in some cases.

I've been doing a bunch of hatching this week and have not seen that happening. It's definitely not officially back, but of course there is always the possibility of a bug that's affecting you.

Are you on Official servers, Unofficial with mods, or solo with/without mods?

In case this help you, I'm playing on an Unofficial dedicates server with multiple mods and this is not happening to us.

2 hours ago, DodoRaptor said:

Did I miss a patch note, or is this a bug? I started working on mutating rexes today, and the babies all are wandering around. When claimed, it says they are not set to wander, but before claiming, every single one has walked around aimlessly for a few seconds, more in some cases.

if there is a dead body near or you punch one baby, they will wander, but this is on pvp.

I had this happen to me once, had a baby get stuck in the AC unit, so did not bother harvesting it. Next wave of babies to pop immediatly started running away from the corpse......never happened to me till I had a corpse laying around....I had to destroy the AC to remove the corpse, but after I did they stayed put in the next hatching run.

Archived