Help with the giant bee hive

Traldimans

2 hours ago, Traldimans said:

Why is the giant bee hive that I picked up producing too little honey?
I put the rare flowers inside but it is taking more than a day for just a jar of honey to appear, what do I have to do and is this normal?
I play Solo on The Island and didn't change the original settings

if you are not in game, and playing, it will not appear, and staying generly nearby helps

20 hours ago, Traldimans said:

Why is the giant bee hive that I picked up producing too little honey?
I put the rare flowers inside but it is taking more than a day for just a jar of honey to appear, what do I have to do and is this normal?
I play Solo on The Island and didn't change the original settings

Yeah, bees can be a pain in the rear. Kinda like kibble farms.....unless your actually there with them, actually sitting and waiting, or goofing around at the base with them nearby, they don't produce anything like they do on a server.....My best advice to this situation, set up 3 different hives next to each other......Its gonna be slow going at first, however once they do finally get going, your gonna be set for whatever you want.

On 9/22/2020 at 10:07 PM, Traldimans said:

Ahhhh got it, I don't know I put it inside a little house, when I walk away I don't really know what happens

Just so you know, if the little house is rendered in then so is the beehive. In other words, if you can see the house then the beehive would be visible too if you were able to look through an open window or door.

Stuff like this is the exact reason I dusted off an old computer and turned it into a dedicated server very early in my Ark days. At the time, I was just sick of things like wood and stone not respawning fast enough, but it now hosts a small tribe and has generally been a huge improvement in my Ark experience.

Archived