Over powered dino's are ruining my life

iskanderGaming

Over powered dino's are ruining my life

Why life is hard ? every time I'm happy and enjoy the game a dilfosaur come and ruins everything he kills me then he start destroying my base the he stays next to my loot waiting for me to come back.

Last day a HUGE dino come and kills me in two shots and I'm level 17 i can do anything am smaller than his foot and he stays next to my look to kill me again and again ... I was taming a dino in the last minute 3 dilfosaurs come and kills my dino and me they are level 150 and 2 50 

8 hours ago, iskanderGaming said:

Last day a HUGE dino come and kills me in two shots and I'm level 17 i can do anything am smaller than his foot and he stays next to my look to kill me again and again ... I was taming a dino in the last minute 3 dilfosaurs come and kills my dino and me they are level 150 and 2 50 

Try to make a lots of narcotics, depending on the map its easy (scorched; kill vultures, rag; basilo corpses), and make tranq arrows, build a simple trap out of stone (not to hard to trap a rex/carno). And try to tame something strong.

The beginning is always hard but once you get a meat gatherer and berry gatherer, your ark days are gonna be a lot easier.

Good luck and remember, it doesn't matter how much you die, just a tiny bit of progress is progress, and most important, have fun.

8 hours ago, iskanderGaming said:

I watched alot and I got a nice place and at the beginning it was perfect no op dino's but now ....

There is no safe place. Rex's and others can travel to the beaches.

Early game: be mobile. Don't get attached. Grind to tranq arrows. Get a trike, their knockback is powerful.

Ark is not an easy game especially when playing solo. When I first started playing on an official Center map, I lost my early home/base and tames to spino's on two occasions. I was was over lvl 50 when the second attack occurred, and while it was disheartening, I just got back to it and made the next base out of stone with a high wall around. Yes some of the wild dinos are powerful, you just need to learn to deal with them as you play.

Archived