Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this?
I want to travel to other specific servers. Rag/Gen1/Gen2. But when opening the serverlist at a transmitter I cannot find the servers I want to travel to with my character.
This prevents me to go there and reset the timers there. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Ok...

While submitting this and bugreport, some actually popped up.
Seems like it just takes an abnormal long time with specific servers...

Edited by SunsetErosion

for some days now my game shows official servers with very low ping (below 50) only,  thats between 50 - 100  servers

all others do not appear in the list

i can join the game but when i want to transfer from transmitter to another map, and the server is not in the list, i cannot transfer

any idea how to fix this?   ty :)

i have the impression that the time the game is searching for server is too short. normally it searches for two minutes with more servers popping up

but now the search is over after a second

Edited by Flower223

3 hours ago, Flower223 said:

for some days now my game shows official servers with very low ping (below 50) only,  thats between 50 - 100  servers

all others do not appear in the list

i can join the game but when i want to transfer from transmitter to another map, and the server is not in the list, i cannot transfer

any idea how to fix this?   ty :)

i have the impression that the time the game is searching for server is too short. normally it searches for two minutes with more servers popping up

but now the search is over after a second

I have this also, and I suppose a lot of people are bothered by this. 
My guess that this will help for you also. While Looking for servers, it actually doesnt stop looking for more servers when it says it cant find any.
Somehow a lot of servers give a way slower response than before. Try opening up the server list, then go to the shop for a sandwich, prepare and eat the sandwich. Take a shower, then visit the shops again for a sandwich and eat this one also. Then go check if the servers are added to the list, if not look for them again, all this without closing the server list menu ofcourse...

while "perusing" several servers to assess the 'players' stamina to last till Aug 31, have noticed a variation in response time, some servers pop right up, others are like 'snails', takes forever.

On servers that have maintained some interest they seem to respond well, but dead ones take forever, would say 25% maybe more  of the servers responding slowly are nearly 100% empty , not in just players, but in structures, they are almost at creation status, virgin islands with nothing on them made by any player. When you use all the spawn in points and see nothing built it is kind of eerily feeling, sorta like Twilight Zone weirdness

12 hours ago, Flower223 said:

why did someone redirect my post into this post here?

my problem is not joining the game, i know how to get onto my main server

my problem is to transfer to a different map while my character is standing in front of the transmitter :/

as a workaround if u use the steam version: u can travel to any server u see in transmitter. Don't spawn on this server, just quit the game. The Char is now in the "Upload" - u can spawn on every server and download this Char.

Locate your server on battlemetrics.com and click the Connect Button on the website, download the Char and spawn in your base. Same way to go back to your main server.

• 2 weeks later...

Can some one please explain to my why my servers downloads are disabled I'm on small tribes official no one can transfer in or out of the server and cant upload or download load anything . So I'm just stuck on a center server.. I've put in tickets but havnt gotten any response

Edited by Gunrue61624

there are a lot of issues with people transferring with many items in inventory (150+), even on empty servers, causing server to crash. I bet this is related to some ark data upload corruption where on unofficial seems there are some upper bounds limit that if exceeded there is a high change of cluster ark data corruption. I saw this happening with anything, from chibis, to cryopod and even simple resources stack like crystals, both on played and empty servers.

• Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...