Sign in to follow this  
RickiRolled

Fastest Way to level chibis?

2 minutes ago, RickiRolled said:

Ricki

What is the fastest way to level chibis up with alphas? i'm seeing people claiming to of maxed their chibis

I have just jumped over to Valguero and shotgun the Alpha's off the back of a Drake. 

2 Carno's gave me the 1st level (85 and 55 I think) but 1 Rex level 25, 2 Raptors, and a Carno (all lower levels) have only given me about 30000 more XP towards level 2. 

Still seems the best route outside of possibly trapping a high level Alpha Wyv and shotgunning it.

1 hour ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

I have just jumped over to Valguero and shotgun the Alpha's off the back of a Drake. 

2 Carno's gave me the 1st level (85 and 55 I think) but 1 Rex level 25, 2 Raptors, and a Carno (all lower levels) have only given me about 30000 more XP towards level 2. 

Still seems the best route outside of possibly trapping a high level Alpha Wyv and shotgunning it.

Key looks like player kills. I killed over a dozen including 85 squid and a couple 100 plus carnos to get barely level 2.

Edited by Groovdog

28 minutes ago, Spiret said:

Enraged corrupted rexes on purple osds is best imo. They are like level 500 and get 60000 XP per kill. Already Level 5 on my chibi.

I haven't tried with enraged Rex but enraged Trike on red gave me 0 xp. I killed them with a Giga. My tribe mates each got their own enraged Trike kill and also got 0 xp from them.

They released a patch before I came to work so maybe that fixed it.