All Dinos Level 1 after Server Transfer in Cryopods

Urquhart

Hi,

I'm running a private server on Ragnarok and decided to move to The Island. I uploaded my character and some dinos normally, some in cryopods. Then I restarted the server with identical settings (including DifficultyOffset 1.0, OverrideOfficialDifficulty 5.0) but The Island as map. When I retrieved my character on the Island, I realized, that all wild dinos had weird levels. Many were level 4, but also levels like 11, 29 and 51 appeared, which is absolutely not the max level 150 with increments of 5 that the aforementioned difficulty settings should provide

Then I started unloading cryopods and all unloaded dinos were level 1. My super spy glass showed, that they indeed had no stat investment whatsoever.

I've read about this level 1 dino problem before but found no solution. Are these problems even related?

2 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

Are the stats staying the same BTW if level 1?

I would think they would have to change, as stats are based on applied levels. But 'yes', they change (in our experience at least). Everything changes, including the dino colors. It's like they are whole new lvl 1 tames. Which for breeding purposes, could be useful actually. 

• 2 weeks later...

It occurred to me that this issue could possibly be exploited by people looking for element producing Gachas. I haven't tested it, but just thinking about it... when a cryo-podded Gacha encounters this issue one of two things will happen, it production options will change (reset) or they won't. If they don't change (unlikely), then people could reduce an element Gacha down to lvl one, making it cheaper to clone. If they do change, people could cryo-pod a bunch of non-element Gachas and transfer them until they get some lvl 1 Gachas that do produce element. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived