So how many times...

TheDukeBones

Is there a way to report GM's for lack of action?

I have reported grief twice in 2 weeks, I figured maybe the GMs were busy and someone ingame suggested to make a new report every week until I got an answer. Well I check the status of the reports today and one is marked Solved, I look into the report and it says something along the lines of "This report has been merged with the other report".

Why is it that they are reading these reports of ACTIVE abuse in the game with numerous reports about the same people from the same server and not do anything about it?

Is there a way to report the inaction of a GM team?

not that i am aware of. All of the avenues of contact with wildcard go through the ticketing system which means you will have to deal with GMs. keep in mind they cannot always discuss the actions they are taking with you if it is against another player. they also like to gather alot of evidence to make sure they are making correct punishments.

2 hours ago, TheDukeBones said:

Is there a way to report GM's for lack of action?

I have reported grief twice in 2 weeks, I figured maybe the GMs were busy and someone ingame suggested to make a new report every week until I got an answer. Well I check the status of the reports today and one is marked Solved, I look into the report and it says something along the lines of "This report has been merged with the other report".

Why is it that they are reading these reports of ACTIVE abuse in the game with numerous reports about the same people from the same server and not do anything about it?

Is there a way to report the inaction of a GM team?

Don't open multiple tickets. It backlogs their inefficient system. Just keep the same ticket open. Simple as every 3 days write, "This issue has not been resolved." plus you can add additional evidence as you get it.

2 weeks isn't very long by Ark GM standards. Most of the tickets I got responses too, took a month or more to get the 1st response. 

You just need to be persistent. Keep the ticket open and wait. 

Meanwhile, look back at that old thread and use some of the advice we gave you. 

If you really want to report GM abuse/inactivity, you'll have to make a ticket using the same system so big circle of nothing.

Just stick with the one ticket.

Archived