2X bleeding...

1megatron124

Think we ever see one those great weekends where baby raising is cut in haft... miss those days when ark was fun and we were raising stuff right and left because it was easy to do some on weekend because some of us have jobs and anit got time any more to be baby sitting a day and haft gigas.. or mosa or squids...

I've seen this discussed before and would agree however...I'd like to see this rotated with our current evolution bonuses.  One weekend do x2 resource rates/taming, next weekend do x2 maturation speed/breeding rate.  I don't think official servers could handle all in one event.

Edit: now that I think about it, they probably removed this to avoid a huge increase of tamed dinos on a server and tribes capping the dino limit.  But now that cryopods are a thing maybe we can actually beat this horse in the mouth again and push for it to come back.

54 minutes ago, gimmeaname said:

I've seen this discussed before and would agree however...I'd like to see this rotated with our current evolution bonuses.  One weekend do x2 resource rates/taming, next weekend do x2 maturation speed/breeding rate.  I don't think official servers could handle all in one event.

Edit: now that I think about it, they probably removed this to avoid a huge increase of tamed dinos on a server and tribes capping the dino limit.  But now that cryopods are a thing maybe we can actually beat this horse in the mouth again and push for it to come back.

I know I haven’t seen a maturation talk about always on weekends 2x other stuff...

1 hour ago, gimmeaname said:

The sad truth is cryopods didnt do much to hinder those box tribes. They still do it not because they need to store dinos only but because they can and mean to.

Unless some fundamental changes are made this will always exist.

Maybe instead you could push for an event that halves the mating cooldown? Might make for a stronger case and actuality to be put ingame

1 hour ago, d1nk said:

The sad truth is cryopods didnt do much to hinder those box tribes. They still do it not because they need to store dinos only but because they can and mean to.

Unless some fundamental changes are made this will always exist.

Maybe instead you could push for an event that halves the mating cooldown? Might make for a stronger case and actuality to be put ingame

Hate that I got some folks who forget dinos were left on mating and when I finally get time I see cooldown not over yelt...

14 hours ago, 1megatron124 said:

That sound great.... how many baby sacrificed must be made

to

get one good Dino?

Many many rexs were bled on 3x and out of 100s of eggs about 5-15 were saved mostly with those event made gigas easy and various other of longer raise dinos that your trying to work that blood line up and get those new stats put into your line... that stuff takes time and there folks making banks these days off big lv dinos on PayPal market and we all know about that... think ark need to add micro transactions to give us a chance to get some dinos that impossible to tame by a solo tribe... 

Archived