DILO so once again we have to unlock tek ,, should be default unlocked

Yanozha

The S+ mod is in the game because the community wanted it. The console players had to play with the basic structures, while the PC players had the S+ mod and all the cool things from the mod. So WC did not "screw everyone with their unimaginative stolen patch ideas from honest modders", they listened to the community, once. And now, be quiet, and inform yourself, before you, my dear friend, are trying to spread propaganda.

27 minutes ago, BlueberryJackal said:

The S+ mod is in the game because the community wanted it. The console players had to play with the basic structures, while the PC players had the S+ mod and all the cool things from the mod. So WC did not "screw everyone with their unimaginative stolen patch ideas from honest modders", they listened to the community, once. And now, be quiet, and inform yourself, before you, my dear friend, are trying to spread propaganda.

A kick in his nuts well deserved

1 hour ago, BlueberryJackal said:

The community is never happy, honestly. Even if WC did listen and got the S+ integrated, the fact there are bugs and other things within that makes people still upset as ever.

17 hours ago, Yanozha said:

You pieces of sh*t are just too much ,, first you screw every one with your unimaginative stolen patch ideas from honest modders , , then you force people with all their tek engrams to go back and unlock more instead of it being retro and automatically unlocked ? ,,,,, screw you 

Shouldn’t you be running bosses anyway to replenish your element supplies?

Guest BubbaCrawfish
10 minutes ago, doverbeach said:
45 minutes ago, SaltyMonkey said:

Dust gachas have provided a reasonable alternative to bosses for many.

And just knocking down lamp posts, killing tek dinos and all that makes up for more too.

3 hours ago, doverbeach said:
4 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

Dust gachas have provided a reasonable alternative to bosses for many.

3 hours ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

And just knocking down lamp posts, killing tek dinos and all that makes up for more too.

Sure, if you have direct access. For those without the DLC required would still have to run bosses for a substantial amount of element for consumption costs.

Guest BubbaCrawfish
4 minutes ago, SaltyMonkey said:

Sure, if you have direct access. For those without the DLC required would still have to run bosses for a substantial amount of element for consumption costs.

Nah, just go out killing tek dinos. They drop quite a bit of dust.

Can you actually make dust into element without the extinction DLC? Dang, maybe you cannot... That sucks. Maybe there should be an option to do something about that or something without the need to make a mod...

2 minutes ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

Can you actually make dust into element without the extinction DLC?

Nope. Your character must unlock the engram through playing on the Extinction map (officially). So while you can farm dust into your hearts desire, it’s just a placeholder until you can learn.

Back to the topic, are the new tekgrams DLC map specific? If they are all unlockable on The Island, then at least my point still stands for the most part. Don’t get me wrong, if you’ve already killed a boss varient, I can understand the annoyance of having to fight again but the other benefit is the element reward.

Guest BubbaCrawfish
3 minutes ago, SaltyMonkey said:

Nope. Your character must unlock the engram through playing on the Extinction map (officially). So while you can farm dust into your hearts desire, it’s just a placeholder until you can learn.

Back to the topic, are the new tekgrams DLC map specific? If they are all unlockable on The Island, then at least my point still stands for the most part. Don’t get me wrong, if you’ve already killed a boss varient, I can understand the annoyance of having to fight again but the other benefit is the element reward.

Just looking at the table 

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Table_of_Tekgrams 

the only thing that seems stuck behind anything crazy is the tek railgun. Extinction/Aberation needed. Top end rockwell, or a desert titan to get it.

Archived