Raising wyverns without milk

littlemurka

16 minutes ago, RINat615 said:

Or you can use the cryopod trick. If a baby wants something you don't have, you can pod them and re-release them. Sometimes what they want changes.

If they havent fixed that bug yet, you should be able to imprint 100% AND not have to feed it because you'd use your owl to heal. 

I'm going to try this with a 160+ level wyvern to see if it works. Now that the Valentine's event is over it might take me 7+ days with cryo 

4 hours ago, RINat615 said:

Or you can use the cryopod trick. If a baby wants something you don't have, you can pod them and re-release them. Sometimes what they want changes.

Does it stay the same type though? For kibble it switches to another kibble.. not a walk? For wyvern asking for milk would it actually change to a walk? Or cuddle?

2 hours ago, d1nk said:

Does it stay the same type though? For kibble it switches to another kibble.. not a walk? For wyvern asking for milk would it actually change to a walk? Or cuddle?

It probably only changes to another kibble within your testing due to the sheer amount kibble options. The cryopod trick is nothing new because the same thing happens when going out of render. I can’t remember the exact details but it’s happened enough times for me where a creature has wanted a kibble but I’ve returned to walk or cuddle it instead.

On 2/18/2019 at 8:16 PM, d1nk said:

Concerning Wyverns, I am not sure. Someone else in my tribe raises all of our Wyverns. I know they are special because they only ever ask for milk, walk, or cuddle.

But for other dino's, I can 100% guarantee the pod trick can switch from kibble to cuddle/walk. Or vice versa. And it can also change what kibble the baby is asking for. An example is Galiminus kibble to another. I use that as an example as the Gal is one of the few dino's we don't have in our kibble farm at the moment.

1 hour ago, RINat615 said:

Concerning Wyverns, I am not sure. Someone else in my tribe raises all of our Wyverns. I know they are special because they only ever ask for milk, walk, or cuddle.

But for other dino's, I can 100% guarantee the pod trick can switch from kibble to cuddle/walk. Or vice versa. And it can also change what kibble the baby is asking for. An example is Galiminus kibble to another. I use that as an example as the Gal is one of the few dino's we don't have in our kibble farm at the moment.

Good to know, thanks. All logic would point towards not needing milk. Thanks :) 

Archived