I figured out what dinos are being added

Ok so in 12 days from now are the new dinos now thanks to the internet I managed to figure out two of them.image.thumb.png.2e8a7738e660451f31d9b07a1655df0b.pngDracorex:It's a her bivore.220px-Dracorex_BW.jpg

image.thumb.png.3cbb86c29eb1d0e8b7d3d39b484c1085.pngBrachiosaurus:Also a herbivore             image.thumb.jpeg.df5481862e7e9097d000ae66d449eb2f.jpeg                                                                   image.thumb.png.a5496a9937819a9aeb8410cd0cfa04f8.pngStyracosaurus:

Herbivoreimage.thumb.png.a5496a9937819a9aeb8410cd0cfa04f8.pngimage.thumb.jpeg.af96be01e96b3d5c0bbbcd91c4b22a67.jpeg

Could be dracorex but it also could be stygimoloch :) Excited to find out which. As for the ceratopsian its more than likely Stryacosaurus as you say becuase it structurally looks more like it, but I have seen it mentioned else where that it could be a Sinoceratops which would fit the jurassic world theme better as its in the new film. 

24 minutes ago, GP said:

Interesting thoughts! Wish I had my time machine!

Any thoughts on what the silhouette of the thing on the far left is? The thing that's at a straight angle with a block on the end? ?

Never even noticed that until I watched Syntacs and Jimbobs video on it. Am up for the post in a concrete block train of thought. 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, AngrySaltire said:

Never even noticed that until I watched Syntacs and Jimbobs video on it. Am up for the post in a concrete block train of thought. 

If it wasn't for the long line I would have assumed it was the Wildcard "card" logo, but the long straight line kinda discounts that as an option.

I don't think there's anything else really in the picture to go on, and i've looked at it very closely lol.

11 minutes ago, GP said:

If it wasn't for the long line I would have assumed it was the Wildcard "card" logo, but the long straight line kinda discounts that as an option.

I don't think there's anything else really in the picture to go on, and i've looked at it very closely lol.

I was too busy oggling the new potential dinos to noitce anything else. People seem to be reading into the landacape a bit but I dont think that gives anything away tbh.

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

I was too busy oggling the new potential dinos to noitce anything else. People seem to be reading into the landacape a bit but I dont think that gives anything away tbh.

No I agree, I don't think the landscape gives anything away really. The only real things that stand out as you say are the dinos. This is such a tease. ?

They don't look too bad, it's just a shame that they are all Herbivores, was hoping to see some on the tier of the Allos or Carnos. Also some more Water Creatures would be nice.

These are my suggestions: 

Land Based:

• Bahariasaurus
  • Carcharodontosaurus
  • Deltadromeus
  • Ceratosaurus

Flyer Based:

• Pterosaur
  • Pterodactyl

Water Based:

• Nothosaurus
  • Kronosaurus
  • Mauisaurus

To be honest, there is probably a very good reason why these are currently not in the game, or are coming in the future. It'd just be nice for more Dinosaurs to be added, that's my opinion though :P

On 6/3/2018 at 8:52 AM, iTheActiveWizz said:

They don't look too bad, it's just a shame that they are all Herbivores, was hoping to see some on the tier of the Allos or Carnos. Also some more Water Creatures would be nice.

These are my suggestions: 

Land Based:

• Bahariasaurus
  • Carcharodontosaurus
  • Deltadromeus
  • Ceratosaurus

Flyer Based:

• Pterosaur
  • Pterodactyl

Water Based:

• Nothosaurus
  • Kronosaurus
  • Mauisaurus

To be honest, there is probably a very good reason why these are currently not in the game, or are coming in the future. It'd just be nice for more Dinosaurs to be added, that's my opinion though :P

the pterosaur would fit well in SE to replace quetz, seeing as it lived in the desert and looks somewhat similar (but slightly less weight and a smaller platform saddle)

1 hour ago, ango900 said:

the pterosaur would fit well in SE to replace quetz, seeing as it lived in the desert and looks somewhat similar (but slightly less weight and a smaller platform saddle)

Yup. I mean, It could almost be safe to say that there is an actual reason why they aren't added in the game currently. We just don't know what it is. I mean, at-least I don't :D

On 6/3/2018 at 6:12 AM, GP said:

Interesting thoughts! Wish I had my time machine!

Any thoughts on what the silhouette of the thing on the far left is? The thing that's at a straight angle with a block on the end? ?

looks like a shovel ? but I'm not sure what would be able to be used for since the game hasn't really shown any way to utilize such a tool. 

2 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

but isnt a dracorex just a juvenile pachy?

And so the debate starts lol. Supposidly both dracorex and stygimoloch could be juvenile pachys. Debate aside, the picture shows a new species of pachycephalosauridae and we already have the pachy. Which means its in all likelihood either stygimoloch or dracorex. 

Archived