Random Yelling

SpinoDrake013

• Volunteer Moderator

Maybe it is connected to this? 

There's a video in that thread with voices in it. Obviously it's not like a falling scream or anything, but that video does contain voices, so maybe what you are hearing is something similar but different?

Do you have a recording of yours?

I live in the bottom of the map in the middle on the left edge of the cove. I keep hearing random screaming. Whats happening? (single player sever) its sounds like someone falling of a cliff scream not a pain scream. Thanks in advance.
Maybe it is connected to this? 
There's a video in that thread with voices in it. Obviously it's not like a falling scream or anything, but that video does contain voices, so maybe what you are hearing is something similar but different?
Do you have a recording of yours?
You guys didn't know?

It's...

Herobrine!!!!!

Guest DJRone89
10 hours ago, ArtB3CcA said:

i hear squeaking sounds in jungle 1 on ragnarok where the trees are. sounds like people screaming/arguing with a high pitch voice changer but its probably just the background sounds. 

That’s not exclusive to the jungle either. I’ve heard it near the canyons across from the big swamp.

Hello,

I also have unpleasant feelings around some sounds in ARK. For very long time I could not listen to scorpions.

Wolf's howling is not one of them since I am in the snow part of the map. The sound there makes sense to me and I finally got the super gear needed for the murder snow area on Ragnarok official PvE.

Also some sounds are PvE specific since I never heard them in PvP (not tested at all).

But that sound is for sure a wolf seeking out the alpha.

My best regards, Ariana

This whole thread makes me wonder how fun it would be to have a small always night horror map! Maybe a no tame map where all the Dino's were zombie forms, and there was scary nosies and stuff all the time lol..

Where's them og modders at??!! Let's get this going lol. (Make it really good so it gets into the mod program and released to Xbox lol.. I play on Xbox.)

Archived