Weekend activity ?

Negan21

3 minutes ago, bobishs said:

Just another failed point. But on this is the game based. maybe u will realize why . even when everybody knows if u go working its impossible to keep up. solve the puzzle its not that hard.

You can always go to the traders section. I am a student myself but I did manage to breed some rexes, even tho the next batch died of starvation :(

At least buying animals works :) 

You only need to plan really well and try some math (don't do it, it failed)

• Volunteer Moderator
34 minutes ago, BrownieShytles said:

why give 2x if theres a huge portion of servers missing, would just risult in another giant poopstorm^^

Exactly, it makes sense to do XP weekends when all the servers are in place, otherwise the existing servers would get a massive head start more than they already have.

2 hours ago, Jezzie said:

If there wont be any more events then they rly need to look in to the breeding timers.. An adult with a job or someont that goes in school will never be able to breed anything that takes some time..
At least not if they want to imprint them 100% and i find that pretty unfair..

Sadly this game isn't really made for those who have a life and a limited time. 

It's the masters grindfest 101.

4 hours ago, stijn said:

You can always go to the traders section. I am a student myself but I did manage to breed some rexes, even tho the next batch died of starvation :(

At least buying animals works :) 

You only need to plan really well and try some math (don't do it, it failed)

Yeah sure u can always buy animals.. BUT how will u get the extra 30% dmg as a rider when u havent imprinted it yourself?

2 hours ago, Jezzie said:

Thats what I meant.. U cant compare bought animals with the ones u have raised yourself and imprinted 100%.
And ofc if im doing bossfights i want to have a 100% imprintred rex with me...

It is not much of a difference if you have imprinted or not imprinted Rexs when you bring 20 of them. The boss will die either way if they are strong enough. The only thing that would really matter is having one imprinted to you. I had a 300+ Rex at 100% imprint for me. It would do a 1,000 dps difference between me riding it and anyone else riding it.

1 hour ago, PaleoJoe said:

It is not much of a difference if you have imprinted or not imprinted Rexs when you bring 20 of them. The boss will die either way if they are strong enough. The only thing that would really matter is having one imprinted to you. I had a 300+ Rex at 100% imprint for me. It would do a 1,000 dps difference between me riding it and anyone else riding it.

I have to disagree with you here, on official. it will make a nice output since we (semi-pro official players) with 8-10 players, so if all have their own imprinted it would make a ton of difference due to the +30% damage AND +30% damage reduction for the imprinter. With that being said, it's a hard thing to do when i have a job to keep :P 

8 hours ago, Chronosphere said:

its very wierd they cant give us double when they release the game LOL wasted opertunity too keep players and get new onces.. -.- so dumb counter productive

8 hours ago, Chronosphere said:

BUT NOT THE WEEKEND THEY RELEASED EA BECUS raptor THE PLAYERS! xD

I hope they don't give 2x nor 3x on NEW servers for at least a month. There is 1000s of players who are unable to play on new servers due to lack of said servers. 

Archived