Wildcard ... Take My Money!

Ganelon

Dear Wild Card,

I just bought the Season Pass.

At the price of 29.95 (I already have SE), I totally know I want the next expansion and feel justified in pre-purchasing it, something I rarely do. Based on the new content you have given in the past, I know I will receive more than that amount in entertaining value. I also want to reward your company for what I already enjoy... a game that exceeds the value paid for it in the entertainment I have  received in experiencing the current produce of your work. The way I see it... that 29.95 was catching up.

I am an older cuss. I've been computer gaming since Akalabeth, and over all platforms...gaming since Pong. And though I have enjoyed many a game over the decades, only a handful have been keepers. ARK is most certainly in that company.

You should be proud.

You should be proud that you put together a vision for YOUR game.  The game you dreamed of. How many other game enthusiasts dream of their game... never going past that dream? You actualized it. This isn't MY game. If it were, I'd tweak it the way I like it. I might do some things different. Regardless, I really love YOUR game. Thanks for throwing your hat over the wall to make it happen. 

I have a dynamic life. There are lots of things that are going on. I am looking forward to what you have to show me as the result of your dream. I look forward to playing your game.

Agreed. I was hesitant to buy SE in early access but with the announcement of Abberation I will be buying a season pass when I get home. This game is just a placeholder for me until Star Citizen (another wildly ambitious project) but this game has been the most fun of all the things I've tried or returned to while biding my time for SC. Thanks for a great game Wildcard! There are always hiccups and things that don't go right with big projects like yours, especially for a "small" studio but I'm pleased with your game and look forward to more cool stuff.

11 minutes ago, Jaedric said:

Agreed. I was hesitant to buy SE in early access but with the announcement of Abberation I will be buying a season pass when I get home. This game is just a placeholder for me until Star Citizen (another wildly ambitious project) but this game has been the most fun of all the things I've tried or returned to while biding my time for SC. Thanks for a great game Wildcard! There are always hiccups and things that don't go right with big projects like yours, especially for a "small" studio but I'm pleased with your game and look forward to more cool stuff.

Another fellow Citizen stuck on the ARK until the Verse gets released :P

Here's my question as far as the PS4 goes. I already own SE. I was just looking at purchasing the season pass and it was listed as 44.99. It asked me to input a discount code but I have not got one so am I to pay full price for the season pass or will it recognize that I own SE already and apply the discount itself? 

25 minutes ago, Jaedric said:

same

Archived