ETA on more servers?

Davigzy

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waited all yesterday for them to 'add more servers this evening (EST)' only for it to be a big let down. They added a handful of more pvp theisland, TWO NA thecenter pvps, no new ragnaroks across the board, maybe some SE not sure. PVE 'still' dosnt have any thecenter servers, no new ragnaroks, few pve theislands (which seems to have helped the NA theislands pve population not be so congested finally) but as a whole they are rolling out way too few way too slowly for PS4.

WE NEED MORE SERVERS, thats it. The ragnarok expansions for Xbox/PS4 was suppose to be released on july 4th and you guys release it a month and 2 weeks late to only dish out like 40 servers? Maybe less? Come on. and for everyone who is going to say " Oh just queue and wait..." it literally does not matter because it takes so long to join a game that you might as well not even play. As I'm typing this I'm waiting to get into a server and it's been about 2 hours. Me and my friends waited for this new expansion after getting bullied constantly by alpha tribes on all the other servers and now you're telling me the same thing is about to happen all over again. I'm pretty sure as soon as I do get to play I'm going to run into a metal base with like 20 turrets and a wyvern. I've been playing ark since it first came out and I never had any serious complaints but this is ridiculous. Idc about legacy servers or whatever just add more ragnarok servers as soon as possible please and thank you.

I hate to say it, but if you didn't see this coming with Rag, I don't know what to tell you. That's the most popular map and been hyped to death with the console delays, so if they'd pushed out all rag servers they'd probably still be capped. The bigger issue here is the total number of servers, which I agree they're dropping the ball.

A suggestion: start on a different map, level a toon, and wait for an opportunity to transfer in a couple of days or way off peak hours. Got to level before you can build/tame anything good anyway, so get it done elsewhere then hit the ground running when you do get into Rag.

@Jat @Jen

Please guys Cmon. Where are all the EU servers?

You effectively force us (by one means or another) to leave the legacy servers.

Then if we live in europe we get a whole 11 servers for everybody. The only centre map in Prim + and thats the only prim plus if thats the game you play.

I was led to believe last night there would be more server roll outs. When will this happen.

Please please can we get some clarity.  I am having to play on an NA server with pings of 150 atm.

This is before we even start getting some serious building and taming going on.

Just something, anything that will indicate WHEN you are going to focus on the EU player base, because it really does feel from our viewpoint that you used us for your beta, so you could roll out for console then forget us?

So kind of Formal reply might be nice, a post from somebody- even if its not good news, to stop people from wasting their time (and clearly yours)

I want to recommend this game, i really do, but at the moment I just cant.

I have played many games from beta and into release,  but I have to say, this by far has the worst community feedback from the teams I have ever encountered. Some comms at least recognises you are aware of everyones continued frustration, rather than ignoring us, like someone you borrowed money from and then avoid at all costs incase they ask for it back.

1 minute ago, Arkasaurio said:

I hate to say it, but if you didn't see this coming with Rag, I don't know what to tell you. That's the most popular map and been hyped to death with the console delays, so if they'd pushed out all rag servers they'd probably still be capped. The bigger issue here is the total number of servers, which I agree they're dropping the ball.

A suggestion: start on a different map, level a toon, and wait for an opportunity to transfer in a couple of days or way off peak hours. Got to level before you can build/tame anything good anyway, so get it done elsewhere then hit the ground running when you do get into Rag.

The main issue I'm getting at is the lack of servers like you said everything else is minor. With all these setbacks and the hype ups it's almost impossible to think that these few servers would be enough for arks fan base. I have plenty of high leveled characters to transfer to new ragnarok servers since I've been playing for a long time. I just don't mind starting over again on a new server and new map but it looks like I can't even do that

I am so pissed, I started playing yesterday, got kicked and can't get back in. The number of servers is a joke. U launch a game retail and give 10 servers to pve on new map. They need to start refunding money if they don't fix this problem. PSN has dropped the ball letting them on there platform and only 700 people can play on new map. 

3 minutes ago, iFeedOnSouls said:

The main issue I'm getting at is the lack of servers like you said everything else is minor. With all these setbacks and the hype ups it's almost impossible to think that these few servers would be enough for arks fan base. I have plenty of high leveled characters to transfer to new ragnarok servers since I've been playing for a long time. I just don't mind starting over again on a new server and new map but it looks like I can't even do that

Oh... you must mean legacy then. I thought you meant the new cluster. In that case may griffins have mercy on your soul. I said for ages that WC would want to support a vibrant legacy community, but with misleading announcements and the recent decisions,  even I now think their long term plan is hoping they die.

7 minutes ago, Stf12345 said:

I am so pissed, I started playing yesterday, got kicked and can't get back in. The number of servers is a joke. U launch a game retail and give 10 servers to pve on new map. They need to start refunding money if they don't fix this problem. PSN has dropped the ball letting them on there platform and only 700 people can play on new map. 

It is terrible, can't even play pve servers. They didn't put out enough servers to sustain all of its customers 

LOL seem every post i make is unfairly targeted by the mods on the forums. You guys win I'll stop posting. Its not like anything i have posted has been answered.   You just hide my topics in other peoples posts. This one has nothing to do with my post and isn't even about the PS4 servers. You win no more posting from me. I've only been with the game since the first week it was released. I have bought 5 copies on ps4 and PC all together. Good job you have quelled my opinions and questions masterfully.

18 minutes ago, onedudesmind said:

LOL seem every post i make is unfairly targeted by the mods on the forums. You guys win I'll stop posting. Its not like anything i have posted has been answered.   You just hide my topics in other peoples posts. This one has nothing to do with my post and isn't even about the PS4 servers. You win no more posting from me. I've only been with the game since the first week it was released. I have bought 5 copies on ps4 and PC all together. Good job you have quelled my opinions and questions masterfully.

Exactly what they just did with mine.

I keep asking the question, and they keep ignoring it.

Perhaps its time to give the gaming mags both published and online a true look about the debacle that this is now becoming.

I think again they completely under estimated the demand on console, the servers from PC were re-purposed.....for Console. 

Cant think of anything else, especially by the continued silence of what must be a question they have all been asked. I have posted on every possible forum they use.

But all you see (as already noted) is a ton of news about upcoming stuff. Nothing about the current issue of nowhere to play in the EU.

1 hour ago, iFeedOnSouls said:

WE NEED MORE SERVERS, thats it.

Glad you said it. If you didn't nobody would ever know. Hopefully Wildcard hears this breaking news and starts working on getting more servers up.

Oh wait...that's already happening. It's a good thing you started a new thread about this though. I'm sure it will be very constructive.

Archived