Day One! Launch & More!

Jatheish

1 minute ago, Sugarfairy2 said:

I am on ps4 with my daughter on pve server 179 and we have not been able to get online for hours since the first update.  Are we doing something wrong or are the official servers just not coming up... that would be gravely sad as we worked so many tiresome hours on that server and have hundreds of animals to feed and farming to do... :(((

Official servers for PS4 are still down. We have no timeframe on when they'll be back up. Your animals should be fine unless the rumor that official servers suffered a wipe is true. But I'm fairly certain that that's just a rumor.

Try to check the Devs Twitter feeds periodically to see if they give updates on statuses for servers. That's where we get our info.

6 minutes ago, incinderberries said:

Official servers for PS4 are still down. We have no timeframe on when they'll be back up. Your animals should be fine unless the rumor that official servers suffered a wipe is true. But I'm fairly certain that that's just a rumor.

Try to check the Devs Twitter feeds periodically to see if they give updates on statuses for servers. That's where we get our info.

Dumbest thing i ever heard of but its true..."hey guys i know we have this official site and all but i mean it wouldnt make sense to post any information there because i need more people to see my twitter page".... 

Just now, DrewDaAhole said:

Dumbest thing i ever heard of but its true..."hey guys i know we have this official site and all but i mean it wouldnt make sense to post any information there because i need more people to see my twitter page".... 

Riiiiiight. It forces us to use a platform that a lot of people actually avoid. Sure, I have a Twitter, but I stopped using it a long time ago. Like Facebook. I'm much happier without it in my life, but so many people still use it and it's so aggravating to me when people try to force me to use it for anything.

31 minutes ago, incinderberries said:

ty incinderberries, i went to twitter, it seems Jat has passed out cold with tiredness, Jen seems she is on an official for Ark and we on ps4 in a forum got a copy of her tweet that official servers were wiped, but several declared it was fake.  So Im confused, tired from waiting, frustrated and going into a phase of complete dissappointment.

44 minutes ago, Syrette said:

Please please please fix the issue for the season pass not registering on the PS4! I'm not sure how this happened but I can't access Scortched Earth and it doesn't even show up as a purchase on the PSN store. I was so excited to play with my boyfriend on my own system, it's honestly the whole reason I got it. :Jerbcry:

I have this same issue!! It registered to my account (you can see it in settings>PlayStation network/account management>account information>services list) but I can't download SE. Which makes me and my girlfriend very sad. 

Edited by Zheddikus

31 minutes ago, Syrette said:

Please please please fix the issue for the season pass not registering on the PS4! I'm not sure how this happened but I can't access Scortched Earth and it doesn't even show up as a purchase on the PSN store. I was so excited to play with my boyfriend on my own system, it's honestly the whole reason I got it. :Jerbcry:

I'm having this problem too. I'm kinda livid. 

We tried searching for unofficial pc servers to try new map, it crashed (ps4) and now We cant even access to servers list bc when it loads the game keeps crashing and We cant Change the searching settings either. Anybody same problem? 

Thx for your answer incinderberries. One more question, if you have to delete That file, which One is it? Its online storage data OR storage system data? 

Edited by Kryssta

Just now, guzhas said:

ok, now game says that its healthy version... so that means, no more new servers? (there is only 1 EU center map server) nice one ;D that a joke or what? ;D 

I think they are out of money, they just waiting on the new people buying the game so the money rolls back in. Oooh... these new people buying the game will have a huge surprise when they try to launch the game.. I feel sorry for them. Maybe Ark had to die after all, the better for everyone.

1 minute ago, guzhas said:

ok, now game says that its healthy version... so that means, no more new servers? (there is only 1 EU center map server) nice one ;D that a joke or what? ;D 

It always says that. I think it's basically just an indicator that your games and its patches downloaded properly.