Leaving for holidays

MoonyWoony

10 minutes ago, MoonyWoony said:

Hello, im leaving at 48 hours in turkey for 10 days as holiday. I´m playing on official PvE server, but what can i do if my dinos can be claimable after 7 days? I don´t want loose everything

There  is no life but arklife. There's no holidaying or real life. You are lucky that you will lose all your dinos because they haven't got an option for normal people like you. Most of us lose our dinosaurs to glitches, during transfers and rollbacks, and bugs.

34 minutes ago, powerstuck said:

Unfortunately, like others said, without a tribe mate or someone you can trust on your server...it is very hard. 

Unless you have an enclosed base in which you can put all your dinos and no one can sneak thru a hole or something like that. 

They will be able to demo the base and steal the animals anyway

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, powerstuck said:

Unfortunately, like others said, without a tribe mate or someone you can trust on your server...it is very hard. 

Unless you have an enclosed base in which you can put all your dinos and no one can sneak thru a hole or something like that. 

And even then, when your Dino's timers expire and if they are not rendered at that moment (by anybody, tribe or not) they will simply go *poof

If a tribemate or kind new recruit on your server is not a possibility to feed dinos and refresh your base every couple days;

then going at it solo will mean a few stacks of dodo kibble in every single dino's inventory/trough and use teamviewer to log in remotely to refresh your structure/dino timers.

Above all else, hope for the best.

Due to game mechanics, that's about all you can possibly do...

2 minutes ago, lvirusl said:

Or maybe the one that says get a tribemate. Seeing as how this is a tribe based game...

Well yeah but if he plays solo it's probably because he doesn't want a tribesmate. I doubt someone already in a tribe will leave his tribe for a week just to feed someone else dinos.

New player is risky at best.

It's perfectly fine to not have a tribesmate.

9 hours ago, wallaby said:

job? holiday? real life? ark says no.

Hillarious!

But seriously, this is a problem with this game. I am going on holiday soon too. The problem is that i will take my tribemate with me, he's my son.

I am going to try the remote control option but it does involve me getting the Wake On Lan function to work properly, which it usually doesn't.

Moonywoony, i would gladly log in for you and become a tribemember wherever you play. But would you be at peace knowing some complete stranger is taking care of your base?

I sure wouldn't

2 minutes ago, Lancelot said:

Well yeah but if he plays solo it's probably because he doesn't want a tribesmate. I doubt someone already in a tribe will leave his tribe for a week just to feed someone else dinos.

Wouldn't need to leave original tribe just start new character on his server and tribe up. It would take 3min every 3 days not a lot of time to help him out assuming he has enough fridges of meat ready. But it's really hard to trust strangers.

10 minutes ago, Lancelot said:

If he plays solo then play in SP no need for the other people then.

Archived