Imprinting past 100%

Onimusha759

Thank u guys so much, now if its possible can i het a admin or dev 2 say this on here 4 a screenshot 2 prove hes a liar/hacker.  Since his argument will b u guys r just spreading rumors.  Im tryin 2 protect da poor noobs hes tryin 2 rip off wit these 103% and 102%  gigas.  He also claims da wipe isnt full system just selected servers.  Any word on this?

2 hours ago, Mustyzzle said:

Im sorry but that is wrong. 

Cheat SetImprintQuality 3 = 300% imprint, and it raise up the stat alot. 

Could be, last time i played with imprinting on my single player server was late last year.  I tried 1, 10 and 100 and they produced the same results.  Might be time to revisit it and see what they have done.

-edit-

So just tested single player again and you can now set absurd imprintquality numbers for crazy stats.  No idea when it changed but you can certainly do strange things in single player now.

1 hour ago, ThzNutz said:

even GM's/Admins cannot give more than 100% imprint on Official servers

Didnt know that.. i thought its the same admincheat parameters as sp etc? Ive never seen their admin screen so im.purely speculating and assumed wc didnt make a new ui for them, if it is the same as our sp one then they can!

(Dont think theres a bunch of coding differences between online version versus non dedicated?)

Archived