Way to ruin my zinos.

Cowgirl

I will admit they were too OP to begin with but considering how much of a pain in the butt they are to tame they should be a little OP (I tamed a lvl 20 once and had to narc her literally every 2 mins, for THREE HOURS!) , now they are pretty much garbage, I can get just as much fiber with a sickle as my zino who is over lvl 250 and has 50 points into her delicate harvesting, she should get more than 30 fibers from one plant. She's even imprinted to me so she's got bonus! Ridiculous. I wish you guys would have made the animals garbage and then buff them instead of the other way around.

1 hour ago, Cowgirl said:

now they are pretty much garbage,

I don't know, 900 Wood in 3 seconds with a Level 20 doesn't sound like garbage to me.

Neither does 7 Prime per Titanoboa, or 1200 Fiber from a cluster of bushes, or 400+ Hide from a single bronto, or 500+ Silk from Silk plant clusters.

These are x1 Official rates btw.

They ain't "craft an entire wood base with a few swipes" anymore or  "120 Mutton per sheep" either, but they're still really good.

50 minutes ago, JonSnowNova said:

Your exaggeration of how little theriz farm now is not helpful to the progression of the game.

My theriz with 50 points in delicate and leveled melee gets 50,000 fiber in under 5 minutes. That's perfectly fine if anything.

I have one speced in Power and I still chuck out fiber by the handfuls

2 minutes ago, 10,000 Jelly Doughnuts said:

I have one speced in Power and I still chuck out fiber by the handfuls

53 minutes ago, JonSnowNova said:

Your exaggeration of how little theriz farm now is not helpful to the progression of the game.

My theriz with 50 points in delicate and leveled melee gets 50,000 fiber in under 5 minutes. That's perfectly fine if anything.

1 hour ago, LilNastyGurl said:

I don't know, 900 Wood in 3 seconds with a Level 20 doesn't sound like garbage to me.

Neither does 7 Prime per Titanoboa, or 1200 Fiber from a cluster of bushes, or 400+ Hide from a single bronto, or 500+ Silk from Silk plant clusters.

These are x1 Official rates btw.

They ain't "craft an entire wood base with a few swipes" anymore or  "120 Mutton per sheep" either, but they're still really good.

Sounds pretty garbage to me!

I can barely notice the difference, to be honest. I don't normally pay attention to the number I'm getting as much as the weight I'm holding, so time is my only calculator. In this instance it takes maybe one more tree than normal, so maybe like 10 seconds of running and swiping more than before? I don't know for sure how accurate that is, but, let's be honest here, the nerf is way more visually disappointing than it is actually disappointing. To see such low percentages in harvesting is quite a shock, but the time is almost identical spent on farming. 

Why you have to scare me like that. Per plant might not be as much but you know you don't have to stay still while gathering fiber you can run and gather fiber at the same time. Just find a big group and truck through it while tickling and you can gather all the plants you walk over. Sickle may get about the same rate from what you are saying but it takes a lot longer to gather the same amount. Geez your post scared me a little. Thanks everyone for clearing that up.

3 hours ago, Nokosa said:

I can barely notice the difference, to be honest. I don't normally pay attention to the number I'm getting as much as the weight I'm holding, so time is my only calculator. In this instance it takes maybe one more tree than normal, so maybe like 10 seconds of running and swiping more than before? I don't know for sure how accurate that is, but, let's be honest here, the nerf is way more visually disappointing than it is actually disappointing. To see such low percentages in harvesting is quite a shock, but the time is almost identical spent on farming. 

Yes, they are still good for wood, and I hear berries too (havent tried that,hide, chitin/keratin yet) but the fiber was ridiculous and the meat was literally 1/4 of what I used to get.

2 minutes ago, Shrekasaurus said:

I feel like these abbreviations for the creatures get more and more ridiculous all the time. First, it was Theri, now Zino. Soon we'll just be calling them Zi.

Some servers/people call them theri, I (and most of the server I am on) call them zinos, besides, zinos sounds a lot cooler than theri.

Just now, Cowgirl said:

Some servers/people call them theri, I (and most of the server I am on) call them zinos, besides, zinos sounds a lot cooler than theri.

I agree with that. If we're gonna be abbreviating things, Zino does sound better than Theri. The whole abbreviating thing is just a little pet-peeve of mine; I would way prefer people calling them by the full name (I myself am also guilty of the abbreviating, it's just from getting so used to seeing it everywhere! I do usually make a conscious effort to avoid it though, trying to get people used to the full names). 

Just now, Shrekasaurus said:

I agree with that. If we're gonna be abbreviating things, Zino does sound better than Theri. The whole abbreviating thing is just a little pet-peeve of mine; I would way prefer people calling them by the full name (I myself am also guilty of the abbreviating, it's just from getting so used to seeing it everywhere! I do usually make a conscious effort to avoid it though, trying to get people used to the full names). 

I don't even know how to do the compy's full name xD

Archived