Buff Quetzal's Speed.

Crows

Honestly I think the nerf wasn't needed I was a pre nerf player and took a break before the nerf hit so when I got back I was surprised to find out my quetz took me to the nearest metal spawn in 30 min lol other then Dino transport there useless as with dragons as well.. BUFF the turret aim speed don't nerf everything that it can't kill.....

14 minutes ago, CaptainDusty45 said:

Honestly I think the nerf wasn't needed I was a pre nerf player and took a break before the nerf hit so when I got back I was surprised to find out my quetz took me to the nearest metal spawn in 30 min lol other then Dino transport there useless as with dragons as well.. BUFF the turret aim speed don't nerf everything that it can't kill.....

While I agree with you regarding the nerf was wrong, Im pretty sure it is not possible to BUFF the aim speed of the turret, I believe it is rather an engine limitation than a design decision from the developers... simply the game engine/servers couldn't cope with the too fast animals... you see, even now the game struggles with drawing when you approach a base, regardless how small it is. 

3 hours ago, szabiferi said:

While I agree with you regarding the nerf was wrong, Im pretty sure it is not possible to BUFF the aim speed of the turret, I believe it is rather an engine limitation than a design decision from the developers... simply the game engine/servers couldn't cope with the too fast animals... you see, even now the game struggles with drawing when you approach a base, regardless how small it is. 

You have a point.. well hopefully once we reach the game optimization stage we can bring back what once a good thing lol..

14 hours ago, CaptainDusty45 said:

You have a point.. well hopefully once we reach the game optimization stage we can bring back what once a good thing lol..

Just lost my vywern, because the game couldn't draw an enemy turreted base what was next to a drop (I didn't even sprint, just flew on cruise speed), so when I realised there is a base ahead I was already in turret range and couldn't get out... :( 

Indeed, if I would apply WC logic, then this would be the proodf wyverns need more speed nerf :D, because they are still too fast vs the "game engine" capabilities....

ps: note to self, dont fly with precious tames over an unknown area :( The good thing I'm playing on an unofficial with 8x tame/breed speed, so it will be a just a 12 hours session to raise another one. On official, I just dont know how people don't rage quit when their several days of work smoked in a blink of an eye...

18 hours ago, CaptainDusty45 said:

Hyperbole much?

Quetzal speed is fine.  Weight and health need more nerf stick though

meh, I did really enjoy my speed quetz for getting around, but I don't think their speed as it stands now is near as painful as I was reading before xbox got the nerf

the way everyone talked, I nearly killed all my fliers in preparation for the nerf, because it sure sounded like they were going to become useless

then, we got it, and I immediately could tell how overblown it was

22 hours ago, Smash said:

Hyperbole much?

Quetzal speed is fine.  Weight and health need more nerf stick though

Are you serious like bronto, paras & turtles need a nerf before quetzal they are that slow that you can shoot them out of the sky in no time or just grapple hook flamethrower them down its just silly...... 

Archived