Everything You Want To Know About v257/v754/v507!

Jen

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AndrewLB said:

Ill screenshot it anyway. Here:

Your screenshot didn't load, but I checked it myself anyway. They probably just copypasta'd it without noticing. It says that the level cap is 100, and that players above 105 will be reset--but it doesn't make much sense for players level 101, 102, 103, 104, and 105 to stay above the cap, right? Hence why I'm thinking it's a typo

Ok so i tried the new tek cave with a couple friends.

-the cave is a moshpit of dinos, lv 395, such as rexes, allos, terror birds, purlovias, microraptors, kapros, theris, dimorphs, megalosaurus, GIGAS.

-the dimorphs are disgustingly brutal as they kill you very fast off your tek rexes. We brought 3 lv 7500 cheated rexes. We wore tek armor.

-The cave is super windy with narrow paths that lead off into lava pits. I have no idea how you can lead 50 dinos in there without them falling.

-you have around an hour to complete the cave. Cheating, it took us 30 mins, admittedly we were 3 but doing 10x the damage output.

-Now here's the kicker: at the end, when you go to the ascension pedestal, you teleport, it makes you choose a respawn point and you keep your character. But guess what. You lose your gear and every dino you brought there. Yes you heard that right, you spawn back naked, a few extra levels,and all 50 dinos you brought die.

If I ever do this, it's naked with max movement speed. Was it necessary to kill off everything we brought in?

In the older patch notes it was titled as "cyclical volcano" then later changed to tekcave/volcano. Will the volcano actually have cycles like the words in the older patch notes said "cyclical volcano" or does it already have cycles where its dormant and active? So far I just see some lame lava no smoke anywhere. It would be nice to see smoke coming out of the volcano anywhere you are at on the island. And possible every few in game days the volcano makes a loud eruption noise and lava sprays out etc.. Will the volcano erupt at all or no? If it doesn't I'm a bit sad and will intend to insert my middle finger in my butt and hope for a cool volcano one day.

55 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Ok so i tried the new tek cave with a couple friends.

-the cave is a moshpit of dinos, lv 395, such as rexes, allos, terror birds, purlovias, microraptors, kapros, theris, dimorphs, megalosaurus, GIGAS.

-the dimorphs are disgustingly brutal as they kill you very fast off your tek rexes. We brought 3 lv 7500 cheated rexes. We wore tek armor.

-The cave is super windy with narrow paths that lead off into lava pits. I have no idea how you can lead 50 dinos in there without them falling.

-you have around an hour to complete the cave. Cheating, it took us 30 mins, admittedly we were 3 but doing 10x the damage output.

-Now here's the kicker: at the end, when you go to the ascension pedestal, you teleport, it makes you choose a respawn point and you keep your character. But guess what. You lose your gear and every dino you brought there. Yes you heard that right, you spawn back naked, a few extra levels,and all 50 dinos you brought die.

If I ever do this, it's naked with max movement speed. Was it necessary to kill off everything we brought in?

Fly through using TEK Jetpack :)

20 minutes ago, BeastMaster666 said:

In the older patch notes it was titled as "cyclical volcano" then later changed to tekcave/volcano. Will the volcano actually have cycles like the words in the older patch notes said "cyclical volcano" or does it already have cycles where its dormant and active? So far I just see some lame lava no smoke anywhere. It would be nice to see smoke coming out of the volcano anywhere you are at on the island. And possible every few in game days the volcano makes a loud eruption noise and lava sprays out etc.. Will the volcano erupt at all or no? If it doesn't I'm a bit sad and will intend to insert my middle finger in my butt and hope for a cool volcano one day.

Never mind I got the info I needed I'm just going to start inserting my middle finger already and realize its not an awesome volcano its just a stupid entrance to another dumb sausage sniffing dungeon.

Ok I love everything except the Lio. Thats absolutly useless im sorry. Id much rather have the original Oxygen buff ability. I was SO looking forward to that. It felt like a creature you could actually bond with. But a loot buff that last 30 minutes? Thats not worth the time and effort of taming something. Im super dissappointed and it looks like a lot if other people are to. I dont tame Dinos to have them dissappear no matter what their effect is. You really shouldnt do that especally with a creature as popular as a Lioplurodon. Dont make it a creature. Make it an item that drops from the top teir Alphas or Bosses or something. Making it a creature that a lot of people wanted as a pet just kinda hurts guys. Im sorry about the rant, you guys do an amazing job with ark and dont deserve most of the hate sent your way but this time i gotta share my peice. 

The hell is with this crap?

Liopleurodon:

• Prefers Giant Bee Honey to tame.
  • The Liopleurodon is a temporary tame that lasts 30 minutes.
  • The Liopleurodon buffs underwater loot crates, providing the player with even better loot than is possible without it's special powers.
  • At the end of the 30 minutes, the Liopleurodon disappears.
  • No saddle is required to ride this creature. 

Waited all this time for lios to get put in and its a temporary tame? are you for freaking real?  I could care less about the loot buffing, wanted our oxy buffing Lios for more time underwater , especially as I play on primitive we dont get tanks so been looking forward to this sense the dossier was released TWO YEARS AGO.  Very disapointed.

• Jen unpinned this topic

Archived