Upcoming Patch v256 Discussion Thread

Jatheish

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well nerfing pteranadon s will only buff wyverns, the only way to deal with wyverns is the ptera speed and barrel rolls, naturally wyverns are fast and have good stamina high attack output pteranadon need to be the last thing nerfed, I will simply quit playing I have spent 1 month perfecting my ptera breed 16 hrs a day.

Can we stop nerfing flyers and everything else cause whiny alpha tribes in PVP are terrified of losing power Please? It just screws the game up for the rest of us. Or make the nerf PVP only. Im sick and tired, along with most of pve, working hard on making the dinos good for our purposes, even breeding them, to get great stats, only to have some nerf hit them that makes them bad and all of our work pointless. Stop with the nerfs. 

12 hours ago, BobRoss said:

you are acting like they are gonna take out the quetz... the way i see it is you will still be able to mine with the quetz but it would take alot longer than now and you would have to do more trips. this way, when you pick the safest way to mine ,being the quetz anky method, you would lose on efficiency compared to the la d method being the, efficient one and with more risk involved. right fliers have both no risk and high reward and land transport has high risk low reward. ot should be low risk low reward and high risk high reward

As a solo, with a quetz that doesn't have a platform I've already got plenty of time being spent on traveling, I'd rather they not tack on extra time. After seeing what they mentioned the potential changes to be I'm not as concerned about my low level quetz becoming useless. We will just have to wait and see though.

7 hours ago, kyleebrown said:

Ummm how about go on the side sites like kinguin who is selling the game for $7.00? if you do your research on other game selling sites they are selling ark super cheap, and you use the key to add to steam, simple!

iv looked around and tbh i don't really trust them, im new to steam and some say its a gift and can't be applied to your account, moneys tight and i wanna do it right once, not end up buying 2 more times to end up waiting or paying full price on steam.

8 minutes ago, Titan696 said:

iv looked around and tbh i don't really trust them, im new to steam and some say its a gift and can't be applied to your account, moneys tight and i wanna do it right once, not end up buying 2 more times to end up waiting or paying full price on steam.

they have buyer protection and make sure you dont get screwed, but dont get upset if its not on sale on steam and you're not willing to look elsewhere. so ether buckle down and wait, or take the chance and buy it ( I buy from them all the time and have had NO issue using it with my steam) or wait for a sale... no need to complain about how its not on sale tho... they wont change it because one person wants a discount...

Just now, kyleebrown said:

they have buyer protection and make sure you dont get screwed, but dont get upset if its not on sale on steam and you're not willing to look elsewhere. so ether buckle down and wait, or take the chance and buy it ( I buy from them all the time and have had NO issue using it with my steam) or wait for a sale... no need to complain about how its not on sale tho... they wont change it because one person wants a discount...

im not, im just patiently waiting for the last 6 weeks after seeing an ad for it 60% off, i missed it by a few days but it was still advertised on forums for the discount, and probably is, tho when you click the link its full price. i'm not mad or complaining, just curious as its payday.. and it is over due... i'm sorry my choice to stick with steam seems offensive or reason for me to pay 4 times the price for something i already own...

Guest BubbaCrawfish
11 minutes ago, SrHxLeader said:

What is going to happen with this "flyer nerf" anybody know with sources?

Nope, we're all in the dark.

-Edit - Found this nested in among stuff...

40 minutes ago, Jat said:

Hey guys, ARK Patch 256 ETA is now 31st of March 12PM EST. Everyone is hard at work to get this patch out to you with the new creatures, UI and all those other bits and bobs.

Soon you'll be able to search for the Elusive Equus!

large.Unikorn.png

Jat man, the horse is cool and all but people have been asking for info on the flyer update for days now and we still haven't even seen a ball park of where u are at on it, the patch is shipping tonight >.< Or early tomorrow.

46 minutes ago, Jat said:

Hey guys, ARK Patch 256 ETA is now 31st of March 12PM EST. Everyone is hard at work to get this patch out to you with the new creatures, UI and all those other bits and bobs.

Soon you'll be able to search for the Elusive Equus!

large.Unikorn.png

Geez ... Waiting all day long to be done ?as tomorrow is my only day off and cant play as much the evening(kids matter) any idea approx. Is the Size of  update?just to know if i expect to play a little in the afternoon?(sounds stupid but the addiction do...)?

51 minutes ago, Jat said:

For once, I gotta congratulate you on the Patch date. 

I cannot play the game fridays (work - hockey - drinking night) so, hopefully by the time I sober up Saturday morning, game has been patched and repatched.

3 minutes ago, TheLastNerb said:

They need a huge buff. Theyre nearly worthless for PvP. Low hp, and the turn radius is laughable

Agree! And for the trouble we have to go through to get one legit it has to be rewarding. I'd be tweaking the Quetzal more with all the exploits it enables if you know what to build on it's platform, especially thinking about the unlimited weight carry it enables.

• Jatheish unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic

Archived