Take a break Learn a cool Fact..

DmpTrkDrvr

Did you know That 

Tyranosaurus Rex Actually was alive closer to Humans Than it was to Stegosaurus.. 

The Stegosaurus was older to the Tyrannosaurus Rex than the T-Rex is to us.
Not only did they not exist at the same time, but the T-Rex (which lived 85 to 65 million years ago) became a species about 74 million years after the Stegosaurus died out.

Here's a few off top of my head.A large section of dinosaurs would have had feathers and not look like large lizards(it really is all theory on how they looked outwards,not fact),and there's good evidence the t-rex was nothing more than a scavenger(a slow one at that),my favourite predator would be the utharaptor(bigger versions of the later velociraptor).The flying dinosaurs aren't dinosaurs,they are classed as reptiles.Mammals co-existed with dinosaurs and did pose a threat to them,with evidence that some mammals feasted on dinos.Oh,and the brontosaurus is a controversial dinosaur,it's been debated almost since its discovery whether it ever existed at all.

56 minutes ago, Bogger said:

Here's a few off top of my head.A large section of dinosaurs would have had feathers and not look like large lizards(it really is all theory on how they looked outwards,not fact),and there's good evidence the t-rex was nothing more than a scavenger(a slow one at that),my favourite predator would be the utharaptor(bigger versions of the later velociraptor).The flying dinosaurs aren't dinosaurs,they are classed as reptiles.Mammals co-existed with dinosaurs and did pose a threat to them,with evidence that some mammals feasted on dinos.Oh,and the brontosaurus is a controversial dinosaur,it's been debated almost since its discovery whether it ever existed at all.

T. Rex wasn't an obligate scavenger :) it probably had a similar diet to modern day apex predators, with hunting providing the bulk of the diet and scavenging supplementing it when possible.

2 hours ago, Bogger said:

Basicly 2 competing archeologists named the same dino at the same time, but very recently the  debated brono was found to be a sub species and has been resurrected as a name scientificly.  They also just discovered a pterasaur that 'makes Quetz look like a cornish hen' and a mega raptor almost same size as t-rex. Wonder if we will be getting that Boing 747 and skyscraper sized turkey we always wanted..

2 minutes ago, Azmeaiel said:

Unfortunatly a book which has largly been proved wrong is no evidence anything lived concurrently. Give a few examples of this evidence?

I am unaware of any instance where the Bible was definitively proved incorrect. The have been many instances where people questioned it's authenticity due to a lack of historical evidence, but to date that evidence has always arisen and vilified the accounts laid out therein.

1 minute ago, CyanicEmber said:

I am unaware of any instance where the Bible was definitively proved incorrect. The have been many instances where people questioned it's authenticity due to a lack of historical evidence, but to date that evidence has always arisen and vilified the accounts laid out therein.

Ok, can you give me a citation as to any of this evidence?

Unicorns, dragons, talking snakes, geological and historical meteoroligical data prove it wrong, so does basic biology, fossil evidence and worldwide geological strata as i say, just to name a few things. Just asking for a few facts to support your argument not just 'an old book said it'.

Just now, Azmeaiel said:

Ok, give me some examples to prove your point.

Alright, for one, every single culture on earth has legends and tales relating to the existence of large and dangerous reptilian beasts. 

Another example is pottery and paintings depicting dinosaur like creatures. I believe such pottery comes primarily from South America.

There is also the fact that human footprints have been found preserved in the same geological layers as dinosaur footprints.

And for a fourth point, dinosaur skeletons have sometimes been found vertically preserved (polystrate fossils) through multiple geological layers that each supposedly took vast amounts of time to form.

There is of course more... But that's certainly something.

32 minutes ago, CyanicEmber said:

Alright, for one, every single culture on earth has legends and tales relating to the existence of large and dangerous reptilian beasts. 

Another example is pottery and paintings depicting dinosaur like creatures. I believe such pottery comes primarily from South America.

There is also the fact that human footprints have been found preserved in the same geological layers as dinosaur footprints.

And for a fourth point, dinosaur skeletons have sometimes been found vertically preserved (polystrate fossils) through multiple geological layers that each supposedly took vast amounts of time to form.

There is of course more... But that's certainly something.

A) Dinosaurs were largly NOT reptillian, a lot were warm blooded and this can be proven by examining blood vessel tracts in the fossils, larger blood vessils found could only be supported by a warm blooded animal

B) the pottery you talk of was created in the 60s and long proven to be a hoax, also made by very modern materials 

C) there is no human footprints in the same agged geological strata as dinosaurs...anywhere

D) the vertically preserved fossil you talk of is still in the same aged geological strata and does not pass into other aged strata, these are easily caused by something as simple as a landslide and geological momement of rock layers as they age. It is also a tree, not a 'dinosaur' wood can last 100's of years exposed to elements, for example in a lime sand deposit where this kind of fossil commonly forms, the sand may only take 20 years to form deposits 10-20 meters thick, in layers.

38 minutes ago, CyanicEmber said:

Any book that contains passages written millenia after the source material is bound to have flaws..  firstly if the bible is true then dinosaurs shouldn't have even existed..  but they do.. 

1 hour ago, Tycoon01 said:

Bible!

The Bible doesn't disprove dinosaurs. Actuality, it just says that the Heavens and the Earth were created, along with animals etc... it doesn't say what species came and went. We can see that the Universe took a long time to come about, along with the time it took for Earth to take form is a big chunk of time as well. You can see that the Universe makes sense, with the laws of the Universe setup so that either things follow it, or it doesn't work as bull. The fact that you can replicate a science experiment because physics, shows this. The fact that you can calculate the universe with math, and it works, shows this. It's like the Universe was made by somebody who cares about making things make sense, and that they work without bullcrap. 7 days. Anybody with a brain understands that the time of a day does not mean Earth, it just means a time period. For example, a day on Jupiter is not the same as a day on Earth. We do however know that there was a section of the Earth that was called the Garden of Eden, and that you could be kicked out of it. That suggests the entire Earth was not the Garden of Eden. Animals that eat each other exist. More likely Dinosaurs at a period of time in Earth's History existed, given there is Archeological evidence to prove this.

8 minutes ago, Sphere said:

Wow way to miss-represent the Bible. It doesn't disprove dinosaurs either. Actuality, it just says that the Heavens and the Earth were created, along with animals etc... it doesn't say what species came and went. We can see that the Universe took a long time to come about, along with the time it took for Earth to take form is a big chunk of time as well. You can see that the Universe makes sense, with the laws of the Universe setup so that either things follow it, or it doesn't work as bull. The fact that you can replicate a science experiment because physics, shows this. The fact that you can calculate the universe with math, and it works, shows this. It's like the Universe was made by somebody who cares about making things make sense, and that they work without bullcrap. 7 days. Anybody with a brain understands that the time of a day does not mean Earth, it just means a time period. For example, a day on Jupiter is not the same as a day on Earth. We do however know that there was a section of the Earth that was called the Garden of Eden, and that you could be kicked out of it. That suggests the entire Earth was not the Garden of Eden. Animals that eat each other exist. More likely Dinosaurs at a period of time in Earth's History existed, given there is Archeological evidence to prove this.

I cant 'mis-represent' what i dont claim to represent from the start. And at this stage in the argument there was not even any mention of any old books, just someone saying 'everything co-existed' and me asking for facts and evidence to support the claim. In fact, nowhere do i even mention what i believe, take note of that.

1 minute ago, Azmeaiel said:

I cant 'mis-represent' what i dont claim to represent from the start. And at this stage in the argument there was not even any mention of any old books, just someone saying 'everything co-existed' and me asking for facts and evidence to support the claim.

Ahhh my eyes are painted on. Sorry. <_<;

Quoting the wrong person.

The Fact is that the Earth is Billions of years old...

The Bible only uses the reference of "1 day is as of 1000's years to God" (2 Peter 3:8) as a metaphor to Gods Omnipotent and Omnipresent Powers.

Dino's existed, and evolved over millions of years... scientific evidence, study, testing has proven this already.

Personally: I believe God had Trillions of years to create, build, and destroy the Cosmos over and over again... he created evolution...

I believe a lot of what the Bible says is used as a Metaphor.

P.S. I am a Christian.

Dino Bible Reference (Job 40:15-24)

Everyone has the right to believe or not-believe what they want... lets try to keep this thread on topic, and keep posting interesting information about Dino's

Archived