Showing Appreciation to WC and their GM’s

TriniB

I’d like to acknowledge and show great appreciation to WC and their team, for the amount of time, efficient as well as a dedicated efforts they put into helping resolve our Ticket issues, in my case GM Raptor was able to help, very pleasant responded to me and took action, I was very pleased. Please recognize him and other members of WC Studio for their sustained and superb performance! Came in like Superman and left with all my Respect towards the WC Team. Thank you WilD Card Family. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TriniB said:

I’d like to acknowledge and show great appreciation to WC and their team, for the amount of time, efficient as well as a dedicated efforts they put into helping resolve our Ticket issues, in my case GM Raptor was able to help, very pleasant responded to me and took action, I was very pleased. Please recognize him and other members of WC Studio for their sustained and superb performance! Came in like Superman and left with all my Respect towards the WC Team. Thank you WilD Card Family. 

Hi, just out of curiosity: what type of problem were you able to get support for?

Even without going into detail (e.g. you lost your Character or Tribe, Dino in the mesh, you had problems saving, the trophies after the bosses didn't recognize you, the game didn't start, etc.. etc..)

2 hours ago, CervantesMor said:

Hi, just out of curiosity: what type of problem were you able to get support for?

Even without going into detail (e.g. you lost your Character or Tribe, Dino in the mesh, you had problems saving, the trophies after the bosses didn't recognize you, the game didn't start, etc.. etc..)

Same here, kinda baffled bout it.

What was the issue?

On 2/26/2024 at 2:14 PM, TriniB said:

Ok... I have had both good and lately also very poor experiences with the support. A well earned "thank you" is good nice.

But... "sustained and superb performance" of WC Studio???
Sorry my dear bot, the lack of performance is the resaon you need assistance!

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, MMaas said:

Ok... I have had both good and lately also very poor experiences with the support. A well earned "thank you" is good nice.

But... "sustained and superb performance" of WC Studio???
Sorry my dear bot, the lack of performance is the resaon you need assistance!

I have had some decent help from the ASE official Gms. But the irritating part is that you have had to scedule most appointments 2-3 weeks into the future. I live EU but most appointments that were open were USA time, so...
Because of strict rules and limitation on what you can help for, I doidnt bother many times, i just cryed it out. But the 1-2 times I asked for help, the help was pretty decent. GM On time etc...
There was also this one time an official GM came to help someone else on the server and he/she changed the daytime. He said in Global: Sorry, Couldnt see *Anything*
In my mind I was taming a Megalosaurus and it waked up and ate all my pets... Not really, but it was a weak performance from that GM, wasnt neccecery i would say...
I probably have a screenshot, I record EVERYTHING. I think the GMs name was Raptor or something...

>> Joke he said: "Sorry needed some light 😆"  and it wasnt GM Raptor.

Edited by SunsetErosion
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, SunsetErosion said:

I have had some decent help from the ASE official Gms. But the irritating part is that you have had to scedule most appointments 2-3 weeks into the future. I live EU but most appointments that were open were USA time, so...
Because of strict rules and limitation on what you can help for, I doidnt bother many times, i just cryed it out. But the 1-2 times I asked for help, the help was pretty decent. GM On time etc...

It is baffling how understaffed the CS team is and that they sell a product worldwide but only support during local hillbilly time. Got to say, when my toon got tp'ed outside the ark, they helped me first thing the next working day. That was monday evening to me so I only was stuck for almost 3 days... Still, within their limitations excelent service!

My recent experience was simply insulting and not handled by the usual ASE support team but one of the well known names in the company, accusing me of breaking rules without any proof... So no way I can ever applaud the WC Studio team for "superb performance" if the STUDIO staff is rude and displays a totalitair dictatorial attitude towards customers.

Edited by MMaas
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, SunsetErosion said:

There was also this one time an official GM came to help someone else on the server and he/she changed the daytime. He said in Global: Sorry, Couldnt see *Anything*
In my mind I was taming a Megalosaurus and it waked up and ate all my pets... Not really, but it was a weak performance from that GM, wasnt neccecery i would say...
I probably have a screenshot, I record EVERYTHING. I think the GMs name was Raptor or something...

>> Joke he said: "Sorry needed some light 😆"  and it wasnt GM Raptor.

Lol, that was a she and went by the name "Rose"? And was this bout 3 years back?

It is clear that we have all had opportunities in the past to ask for support and, where the request had the right reasons, the Support Team has done its job (some times better, other times less); one of my first posts here on the Forum was in response to some negative comments I read in the Community Crounch, on that occasion I wanted to explain that when the problems were well-founded (and well explained/documented), the GMs examined and acted, to they had solved two problems previously for me even though I was on the Legacy Servers...

Now, however, our skepticism about the OP is clear for those who are in ASA and know/follow the events of the ASE closure announcement upon the arrival of ASA up to the situation of today...

37 minutes ago, MMaas said:

It is baffling how understaffed the CS team is and that they sell a product worldwide but only support during local hillbilly time. Got to say, when my toon got tp'ed outside the ark, they helped me first thing the next working day. That was monday evening to me so I only was stuck for almost 3 days... Still, within their limitations excelent service!

My recent experience was simply insulting and not handled by the usual ASE support team but one of the well known names in the company, accusing me of breaking rules without any proof... So no way I can ever applaud the WC Studio team for "superb performance" if the STUDIO staff is rude and displays a totalitair dictatorial attitude towards customers.

I play Ark a long time, I find myself really lucky to not have to deal with any of that stuff big time. No real hurtfull character losses...  Though I was really protective of my toons, respecting strict rules for myself :/ I never did anything really breaking any COC though. I only got all my pillars "protecting" Queens Hall in Abb removed. I knew it was too much, I had every facility set up for public acces in that area though, I blocked everything else... I had it pillared for about 2 years before it finally got removed. I was very glad they only removed the pillars and not just "All my structures"... So even though I was "victim" They handles it pretty decent, again...

10 minutes ago, CptYarrr said:

Lol, that was a she and went by the name "Rose"? And was this bout 3 years back?

I am not going to give the GMs name. They can probably figure out how well this person does its job internally... But it was also not Rose :) It was on Server PvE-Island-343

Edited by SunsetErosion