Love Ascended is Live!

StudioWildcard

Hello studio wildcard. 

There is something you need to understand. Its not to late to fix this.

It's a fact that you have lost over 90% of players on official servers. Love evolved has less then 200,000 downloads compared to winter event which had 2,100,000 downloads. 

Its not too late. The event is not over yet..  Its all about the breading rates. Keep every rate the same but boost breeding and raising to x5 and decrease cool down times by x10 (if u think that is fair).

Look, this game is important to me. I plan on buying ALL the dlc content. But I alone am not enough. You will need millions of people to buy the download content. Just keep us happy till paid content drops and trust me u will make a lot more money. 

V day only come once a year. please up the rates for this event.. I got soo many babies ready and now I don't even want to go online and play because the rates are so bad. I RP as a breeder, so I sold a bunch of babies to people for polly, I told them to raise them during the v day event cuz it will be super easy with the boosted rates. now I just made myself look  bad.. I even waited on the x3 cuz I knew the V day event was coming. Now I feel like I missed out. I shouldn't feel like that during an event. no player should.

thanks 

• Like 1

On 2/13/2024 at 6:10 PM, DevJMD said:

Honestly, if the community manager is reading this, you need to go to W/C and ask why they decided 2x rates on PvE would be fine, was 4.5 hours late, and said nothing - however, you were quick to announce paid mods and launch official servers for them!

Never had you had 2x for Love Evolved, and because of your own mistakes, you bumped it to 3x at the weekend. Makes complete sense. Never in my life have I seen a business so out of touch with a community. 

I'm calling it now, this game is a sinking ship, along with Ark 2. It's a slap in the face to people who sink so much time into it, including modders making content that won't get the recognition they deserve because you're pushing your community into a corner. 

The community was pushed into a corner 9 months ago where you been?

Edit: Actually, pushed off of a cliff. My bad.

Edited by Mike585x
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, PorterARK said:

Can't someone who post here just accept what he gets with this game?

go develop it if you re not happy lol

So if you go out for dinner and you'll get served crap, you gonna start your own restaurant?

Grow up, the issues are not about "not being happy with what we get" but about broken promisses, missed deadlines and not (timely) responding to tickets..

• Thanks 4

On 2/15/2024 at 4:29 PM, ACErients said:

Hello studio wildcard. 

There is something you need to understand. Its not to late to fix this.

It's a fact that you have lost over 90% of players on official servers. Love evolved has less then 200,000 downloads compared to winter event which had 2,100,000 downloads. 

Its not too late. The event is not over yet..  Its all about the breading rates. Keep every rate the same but boost breeding and raising to x5 and decrease cool down times by x10 (if u think that is fair).

Look, this game is important to me. I plan on buying ALL the dlc content. But I alone am not enough. You will need millions of people to buy the download content. Just keep us happy till paid content drops and trust me u will make a lot more money. 

V day only come once a year. please up the rates for this event.. I got soo many babies ready and now I don't even want to go online and play because the rates are so bad. I RP as a breeder, so I sold a bunch of babies to people for polly, I told them to raise them during the v day event cuz it will be super easy with the boosted rates. now I just made myself look  bad.. I even waited on the x3 cuz I knew the V day event was coming. Now I feel like I missed out. I shouldn't feel like that during an event. no player should.

thanks 

This is not the problem with ark,it should take a long time to raise babies,the reason why ark is dying is because mega tribes are killing it with cheating,duping and just have too many members they take over a server and there's no competition tribes should be capped at 20 members and no alliances allowed like when ark was good and there was various tribes on a server

• Thanks 2

My Fiance was Looking forward to this event for the cupid corset skin. She wore it all the time in ASE. Now you can't even color the main area of the Corset. It has this ridiculously ugly orange salmon color that youre unable to change.. you can change the wings, banner and strap, but not the main corset top color?? Because that makes real sense.. in what world does an orangey salmon color have anything to do with valentines day? You guys didnt even make it a proper pink or even red for that matter..

ASA was supposed to be an upgraded game with more features..not less..

What a joke.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, davetherave said:

This is not the problem with ark,it should take a long time to raise babies,the reason why ark is dying is because mega tribes are killing it with cheating,duping and just have too many members they take over a server and there's no competition tribes should be capped at 20 members and no alliances allowed like when ark was good and there was various tribes on a server

Ark is dying because the developers and the team are making bad decisions. We have had poor support since Ark 1, and Ark 1.5 is even worse, being in Early Access. There are bugs, patches, crashes every day and even the best events in Ark are now dead, The Valentine event and the Extra Life event were capped and nerfed without fix, announcement or info.

It seems like they want to kill this old game to launch the new Ark 2.

• Thanks 1

Just removing the Love Ascended mod because it is causing serious bugs for our XBox players.

* Their implants have disappeared

* It is interferring with other mods like death recovery

* I think that even though the XBox Crossplay mod came out later, it was still rushed and appears to be full of bugs.

WIld Card.  Do better.  I already have to pay more than double for a server because you decided to go exclusive with a service, and so they cranked up the rates because they can.  I am getting tired of you flipping me over without any lube and just taking it to me again and again.  Pretty soon, we are going to ditch this server and game, and find a game that the devs actually give a poop about.

On 2/16/2024 at 10:22 PM, Ferchi said:

Ark is dying because the developers and the team are making bad decisions. We have had poor support since Ark 1, and Ark 1.5 is even worse, being in Early Access. There are bugs, patches, crashes every day and even the best events in Ark are now dead, The Valentine event and the Extra Life event were capped and nerfed without fix, announcement or info.

It seems like they want to kill this old game to launch the new Ark 2.

Yes I agree it's like they want us to get to where we were on ASE as quickly as possible but there's no denying the mega tribes are also a big problem it's one of the reasons ASE lost player count too a tribe member cap is needed 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, davetherave said:

Yes I agree it's like they want us to get to where we were on ASE as quickly as possible but there's no denying the mega tribes are also a big problem it's one of the reasons ASE lost player count too a tribe member cap is needed 

I also agree, but a tribe member cap will not solve the mega tribe problem. As small tribe servers have shown us, all that does is makes creating mega tribes slightly more difficult and complicated; but they are still created.

There is one thing that wc could do which would solve a majority of the major problems that Ark has; that would be to revert the action they took which was the action that originally caused me to quit multiplayer A.S.E.

I could tell you of a time, long long ago, in the golden age of Ark; the Ark of my in-game youth; when even on a PVP server there was decency, co-operation, and civil order even amongst warring tribes.

This was the time before Server Transfers. 

See, before server transfers, every single person who logged onto a specific server had to start from level 1; and every single in-game resource they owned had to be built up and kept safe upon that server. This meant that:

1) People were generally more cautious about attacking others because if they got the wrong person angry then they could be wiped into the ground with no chance of building back up.

2) People focused more on diplomacy and compromise to settle disputes as all-out wars could severely damage either side no-matter who won. More commonly, especially at the larger tribe level, it was political intrigue and insider sabotage that people used to "war" with. Armies were only brought onto the field once the groundwork of sabotage had been carefully put into place; or to squash insolent lesser tribes if they did something to tick the Alpha off. 

3) Everyone got to know everyone else on their server and it was much more difficult to hide or be anonymous. If you were a horrible person then everyone else knew it quick, and everyone kept a look-out for you to keep you down so you could never get back up. If you were a good person, everyone knew it quick and let you grow and contribute to the server. 

4) It was very easy to "police" servers and keep the peace because if many people worked together to track down and take out the ones who wanted to cause trouble, then those who wanted to cause trouble were never given the chance to build up enough to actually cause it. On a single map, there was only so much area to hide in. There was no server hopping to get away from the "authorities". 

Or at least that's how it was on my old home. Legacy Official Server 39.

Were there large Alpha and Beta tribes? Yes. Did they do a little bullying now and then? Yes. But they knew that in order to keep the server healthy and interesting to play in, they couldn't just monopolize it and constantly bulldoze everyone else into the ground. Lesser tribes had to be allowed to build and grow to keep the server healthy. To keep the game growing. And over time, if these lesser tribes proved themselves, they could slowly go up in rank; even to the point of being worthy adversaries for and overthrowing the established Alpha. In this atmosphere, I saw lower tribes become Betas over time; and I saw the established Alpha tribe get replaced in fair game by their second in command tribe; and even I, starting from nothing, eventually came into the halls of the Alpha tribe on that server without having fought anyone. 

To add to this; server transfers not only ruined this potential for server stability, by allowing people to hop away to avoid capture and reload with supplies from another server to keep the offensive going non-stop, but also allowed "Mega Tribes" to far more easily spread their influence to new servers by being able to use their same characters and resources. But it also made "Duping" far easier as well; and is when the real duping crisis in the game began. And it also created the "Lost Character In Transfer" tragedy that hurt and set back far more good players than bad. 

Server Transfers is when the real big problems began to plague Ark. Including many of the bigger glitches. And the only reason, from my perspective, that wc even did it was because of their original promise that; "We will never take down any official servers so long as our company continues to exist." That's what they said, but then they changed their minds and decided to split A.S.E. into "Legacy" and "New" servers; and they began closing down "Low Population" servers even before that.

I believe they put transfers into the game so that they'd have an excuse for going against their promise and shutting down servers. Because; "Oh, well, but you can just transfer to another server that we aren't shutting down so no harm no foul right?" When the result in my opinion was the greatest harm that they ever committed towards their own game.